From theory to practice - page 1845

Renat Akhtyamov:

Why not?

I would draw a parallel between trading and physics

For example, my strategy is this:

There are many examples. A magnet in a bronze sleeve, for example, gives no reason to buy).

Uladzimir Izerski:

You have no consistency in your communication and there can be no future in trading.

You can take no offence and even say thank you if you stop doing it in time and remember what I said.

Waiting for the monitoring (I'm sure there won't be one)

Martin CHEguevara:
The structure of the market has been given to you several times by me personally...and one other person.

Apparently you're just incapable of understanding that you're not ready to see things as they are...
So you will have to suffer and see what you want for a very, very long time...
I sometimes despise markets because they ruin smart people like you. You have everything, but the most important thing - objective thinking and a critical eye on your own thoughts... you don't have... And you are not the only one...

Understanding the essence and principle of the market and making money on this principle are two completely different things.
And the second is much, much... much, much harder than the first.

Sincerely CE.

I'm with you on that one too.

Few people can even dare to speak out like that.

As long as you don't decompose the price into components no one is able to see the future.

To some extent, A-K has tried to do so. But this is the first step and I understand that he has followed the trail of Susanin.) Oh how hard it will be to get out of the quagmire.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Signed up for those words too.

Few people can even dare to speak out like that.

As long as you don't decompose the price into its components, no one is capable of seeing the future.

To some extent, A-K has tried to do so. But this is the first step and I understand that he has followed the trail of Susanin.) Oh how hard it will be to get out of the quagmire.

"...Unless you break the price down into its components..."

and what components, other than the obvious and well-known, do you know?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Waiting for monitoring (I'm sure there won't be one)

Would you be willing to bet 100 bucks, too? That I would allow myself the opportunity to respond to you... stubborn troll...

zoritch:

"...As long as you don't decompose the price into its components..."

and what components do you know besides the obvious and well-known ones?

hello!

Renat Akhtyamov:

hello!

hello, karova... :-))))

a hundred years is a hundred winters.

zoritch:

"...As long as you don't decompose the price into its components..."

And what components, apart from the obvious and well-known ones, do you know?

You can't answer that in a few words. You should write a book. I don't have the ability to express myself literarily... Not a writer, more hooligan tendencies in personality.

But such types tend to make money. Probably no one doubts that anymore. Crooks of all kinds))))))

In general terms?

Markets obey certain laws. It is legitimate on any TF.

If no one tells us and you about this law, it means that everyone does not need to know it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can't answer that in a few words. You have to write a book. No capacity for literary expression. Not a writer, more of a hooligan tendency in personality.

But such types tend to make money. Probably no one doubts that anymore. Crooks of all kinds))))))

In general terms?

Markets obey certain laws. It is legitimate on any TF.

If no one informs us and you about this law, it means that no one needs to know it.

As someone who has been in this business about ten years ago and has found some regularities (maybe Renat will confirm it... :-))

came to the conclusion that regularities are subjective for a given individual, even for big men and Americans... :-))))

zoritch:

Having been through this kitchen about ten years ago and having found some regularities (Renat will probably confirm...:-))

came to the conclusion that regularities are subjective for a given individual, even for big uncles and Americans... :-))))

Why is that? Do you see them as naive suckers? Giving away secrets and getting ripped off? Amazing object on the horizon.)) Maybe even with a beard?

They are particularly interesting to talk to). It's personality...
Reason: