From theory to practice - page 1697

Aleksey Nikolayev:
Random and stochastic are synonyms, in English stochastic and random are also synonyms.

Great game - let's do it again!

And by the way, there is the issue of money capacity.

As the volume grows 100%, there will be problems with execution.

Another important problem. Pipsing in growth will not work forever.

I can at least enter money all day )))) God willing.

The question is what to hide... I don't know if it's Martin or Che, just to see.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I don't know if it's Martin or Che, just for show.

That's up to Che.) Maybe he just likes it, but people do not appreciate it. It happens)))

It works and güt!!!)

- I don't understand what 'fame' has to do with it? - Alice asked.

Humpty Dumpty smiled dismissively.

- And you won't understand unless I explain it to you," he replied. - I was going to say, "Explained as if I'd shelved it!"

- But "glory" doesn't mean at all: "Clarified as shelved!" - Alice objected.

- When I take a word, it means what I want it to mean, no more and no less," Humpty said dismissively.

It feels like they are trying to adapt probability theory from gambling to forex. Nothing in common, it's absurd.

It's like a fractal - globally deterministic but locally random

just isolating a conditionally constant component. In the same way another component and stoch. residuals can be extracted from the remaining random

Vladimir Baskakov:
It feels like they are trying to adapt probability theory from gambling to forex. Nothing in common, absurd.

No application of probability theory in this thread, just gambling with its terms.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

No application of probability theory in this thread, just gambling with its terms.

Probably out of desperation. The spike doesn't go in once, but we'll put it in anyway.
About three months ago, TC anticipated victory, promising monitoring. As time went on, it was the same, abstruse words only

Of course! Calculating the distribution function, variance and other statistical process parameters is alchemy.... Well, or chiromancy!
Reason: