From theory to practice - page 1642

danminin:
Stop f**king around!
It's time to trade!

I love this Kent))

Vizard_:

I'm saying the K formula on the lengthening ones will pour, lila?, 'protection' is another...

without the formula it would be impossible to understand how the CME works

trend protection is another formula

you can do it without the formula, but the algorithm will be immense.

in both cases the idea comes first

Renat Akhtyamov:

Without this formula it would be impossible to understand how the CME works

This one? )

EgorKim:

This one? )

Egor, opening hours have nothing to do with it.

The formula should be used to obtain price levels and buy/sell volumes at those levels.

Then you will need to make a graph of the buying/selling.

And follow that graph over the course of the day over time.

That is, I argue that volumes are not redistributed randomly, but according to an algorithm.

The same thing happens every day.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The formula must be used to obtain price levels and volumes of purchases/sales at them.

And follow that graph over the course of the day over time.

That is, I argue that the volumes are not redistributed randomly, but according to the algorithm.

I see.

Tell me, does this formula work for you?

EgorKim:

I see.

Tell me, does this formula work for you?

not

The very first formulas for market analysis (link below), are on

https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/g10/euro-fx_quotes_globex_options.html?optionExpiration=Z9#optionExpiration=Z9&optionProductId=8116&strikeRange=ALL

EUR/USD Weekly Friday Options - EUR/USD Quotes - CME Group
EUR/USD Weekly Friday Options - EUR/USD Quotes - CME Group
  • www.cmegroup.com
Find information for EUR/USD Weekly Friday Options - Quotes provided by CME Group. View Quotes

Renat Akhtyamov:

The formula should be used to obtain price levels and buy/sell volumes at those levels.

And follow this chart during the day in dynamics.

That is, I argue that volumes are not redistributed randomly, but according to an algorithm.

So write that you look at the distribution of bids and trade against the crowd\density

of course the volumes are not distributed randomly, because the market maker makes the liquidity on the futures )) the maker in this case is the stock exchange itself

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

just write that you're looking at bid distribution and trading against the crowd\density

of course, the volumes are not distributed randomly, because the market maker makes liquidity in the futures )) the maker in this case is the exchange itself

Good for you, that's right.

but

it's been a long time since i've traded like this

because I wrote that 4 years ago I set myself a goal to trade without any outside information

and I got a positive result.

but i started out the way you wrote and the way i advise.

i managed to get the trades without any external information, and i got positive results. by the way, theExpert recently asked me if somebody was telling (with suspicion on me) that people started to lose money on crypto after the futures on it appeared on the CME.

I just told him that it wasn't me.

However, whoever says this is absolutely right, as it cannot be otherwise.

The futures came in, the liquidity came in. Consequently, there is no more money to be made in a hurry.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Attaboy, that's right.

but

I haven't traded like this in a long time.

because I wrote that 4 years ago, I set myself a goal to trade without any outside information.

and i got a positive result

But I started out the way you wrote and the way I advise.

i managed to get the trades without any external information, and i got positive results. by the way, theExpert recently asked me if somebody was telling (with suspicion on me) that people started to lose money on crypto after the futures on it appeared on the CME.

i told him it wasn't me.

However, whoever says so is absolutely right, because it cannot be otherwise.

The futures came in, the liquidity came in. Consequently, there is no more money to be made in a hurry.

i don't know, crypto is for maniacs. profitability should not change with futures.

The profitability depends on the efficiency of the instrument, the more participants, the higher the efficiency. Inefficiencies disappear with time.

Reason: