Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 24

Rad

Like you I constantly skipped from 1 EA or a manual system to another - each time eventually becoming disappointed in the fact that I wasn't making any money, and in fact losing. I came back to your system about a year ago and have stayed with it since. I like the higher time frames because I was getting burned out on the smaller ones. I have never had a losing month. My earnings fluctuate a lot - but that is only because my time trading fluctuates a lot.

I think I am just a chart junkie. I like to create interesting charts and systems and spend more time doing that than trading... I am limiting myself to two setups now. One is this system and the other is a renko system. I even deleted all indicators that don't pertain to avoid the temptation to tinker. Lets see if I can resist... LOL... Its the same with guitars, I spend more time collecting and fooling with effect chains and amp settings than actually playing! I will try to post to this thread and also Mr Nims Renko thread this week...

radatats:

I love the setup. Thanks, radatats, for sharing.

Does somebody has the indicators new version? how can you make them work in mt4 new builds?

Thanks you..

ripefx:
Does somebody has the indicators new version? how can you make them work in mt4 new builds? Thanks you..

They have to be re-coded if they do not work

Reason: