Trend of interesting thoughts - page 36

Rosh писал(а) >>
There is a complaint about this thread. If it really tries to sell a pig in a poke, I ask the old-timers of the forum to write to me in a private message - to demolish the branch.

Like Mathemat, I see no reason or benefit in tearing down the thread.

The chatter will soon die down, but the portrait of the TC (the topicstarter) will remain.

As with Niroba.

Swetten >>:

Шикарно? Не вопрос. Специально для тебя: до 1:59 мск сегодняшнего понедельника я открываю микрореал на $100 и мониторю его. На реале будет работать один из моих советников.

Слабо выступить на равных?

1. I have no aim to show my system. Only the blind haven't read about it yet :)

2. A character applying the "weak" method and mentioning something about psycho-age traits looks really interesting :)

3. Didn't you kind of "wish all the best"? :)

Swetten писал(а) >>

Chic? No problem. Especially for you: until 1:59 a.m. Moscow time on Monday, I will open a $100 microreal and monitor it. One of my advisors will be working on the real.

Too weak to compete on a level playing field?

It's more interesting now.

the stakes in the game, i.e. prizes, etc.

Remember The Fast and the Furious(2001) ...betting a car (i.e. trading system) if I win, I get honour and respect.

but the challenger demanded it, i don't think he'd be the main character if he won the bet...

Magnatis >>:

1. У меня нет цели показать свою систему. Об этом только слепой ещё не прочитал :)

2. Персонаж, применяющий метод "слабо" и упоминающий что-то о психо-возрастных признаках, смотрится реально интересно :)

3. Вы же вроде "пожелали всего хорошо"? :)

Truly. Well, suit yourself.

goldtrader >>:

Как и Mathemat, не вижу ни оснваний ни пользы от сноса ветки.

Трёп скоро стихнет, а портрет ТС (топикстартера) останется.

Как с Ниробой.

Do you find the branch useful?

Swetten >>:

Воистину. Ну, как хочешь.

Absolutely :)

For education. ;)

"The word

trolling

comes from America and literally means fishing from a motorised watercraft. In our country it also includes traditional trolling, i.e. fishing from a rowing boat. Trolling is one of the most effective ways of fishing, because it allows you to fish in a wide variety of conditions, cover large areas as quickly as possible, and

Trolling allows you to use several baits at the same time, hunting for trophy fish or at least larger than average size fish. Heavy tackle allows you to use very large and heavy baits, and experience has shown that the biggest fish prefer big baits or large baitfish.
The rivers, lakes and reservoirs that are suitable for trolling are large bodies of water, and in large waters, fish are sure to be caught, better or worse depending on the weather and time of year, but you can almost always catch them. This fact is confirmed by the fact that usually when returning to the base some of the boats come back with a catch and some without, but after all someone has found a fish, someone has outsmarted it. Let us also troll for pike, a fish remarkable in every way. Its intimidating appearance, intelligence and strength make it a worthy opponent and a coveted trophy. Catching a trophy pike will enrich the fisherman's blood with adrenaline and give joy to the hostess in the kitchen and the guests at the table.
Trolling can be done from the moment the ice melts. Trolling can be successful in April, before the vegetation starts to grow, or in early May. In June, when the water gets warmer, trolling becomes irregular. July and August are the most unpredictable months, you may or may not catch fish. Catches at this time are neither regular nor record-breaking. Peaks of biting are in the morning, almost at dark, and in the evening. The most favourable time for trolling starts in mid-August and lasts until, due to colder water, pike activity drops to winter levels. From August onwards, the fish are increasingly taken during all daylight hours, first on cloudy, rainy days and then during all types of weather. The closer it gets to October, the stronger the time of the most intensive bite shifts to the afternoon and the higher the chance of catching a trophy.
In November, once the water has cooled down, the pike fishing does not stop, but the time between periods of good bite increases, and the total number of bites decreases. After the water has frozen over, the pike are still taken.
Trolling is a very democratic way to catch fish. You can troll with anything you like and from anything. Whether it is a rubber boat, a rowing boat, a motorboat, it does not matter. The same goes for trolling tackle.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

And this branch is about to run out of steam.

No, it's just a flat, we need a new character like IMPULS_756723.

baltik писал(а) >>

I don't know but the author is Dserg

Author: Dserg (03.03.2010 09:43)

that's an indicator

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9525

said he liked the ideas expressed and heard

The main thing is "I don't know, but..." What the author has done there boils down to one simple thing: Open buy 0.1, the price went higher, reached the "pivot point", open sell 0.2, and we close with an overlap, i.e. we save on the front of the buy, fix profit and take a new position, i.e. again in the market... etc. We open a buy, the price goes down, goes ... at the "turning point" we open the sell at 0.2, but don't close the buy, wait... we come to the break-even point (reversal), close it with the overlap of the buy position 0.1 and the sell position 0.2, open the buy position again at the "turning point", etc. What is so interesting, if we do not know this point. They do not know it, they do not know how to do it.

Magnatis >>:

А считаете ли ветку полезной?

Certainly

As an admonition to freeloaders, morons and other nirobs, so that it's clear from now on that bullshit doesn't apply here

Reason: