[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 249

IgorM:
And I've just decided to buy from 1.4450 ;)

There was a puncture, left to get a foothold:

went into the boo, away from the crow)

Guys, who is good at programming? I have a very interesting idea, as simple as a biomolecular atom)))

Chester:

Dabre veche!))) What are we yakking and yakking about? Where are the pictures?

I'm looking at 1.44 on the M30, the nearest one is exactly 1.44.

Good evening), looking forward to working out)

Chester:
Guys, who is good at programming? I have a very interesting idea, as simple as a biomolecular atom)))
But what can it do? Well, brokerage companies do not see TPs, stops, pauses, quotes are the same for all!)

chepikds:
Good evening), we are waiting for the payoff)

Oil reserves data is coming out soon, maybe the euro will be hit by inertia))))

00:30 USA
Crude oil stocks according to API Moscow time

Chester:

Oil reserves data is coming out soon, maybe the euro will be hit by inertia))))

00:30 USA
Crude oil stocks according to API time MSc

Gotcha)))

Yeah, let's go slowly....)))

Oil is flat for the second month in a row, in July in the middle of the third decade the forecast is 82 per barrel.... It will be very interesting to watch)))

" Finance ministers admit ECB won 'Greek battle' Alternatives are being sought to avoid a credit event

" Fed, Bernanke: failure to raise public debt ceiling could lead to serious disruption in markets; called for urgent solution to debt and deficit problems

" Finance ministers meeting in Brussels ended inconclusive; next meeting scheduled for Sunday

" S&P 500 rises 1.25% to 1,288

"US 10-year GKO yields up 12bp to 3.10% on retail sales data

" Gold up $8 to $1525; oil up $2 to $99.30

Tuesday saw a moderate increase in investor risk appetite as "not so bad" Chinese and US figures supported commodities and equities.

However, no one was prepared to go long on risky assets as the spread between Greek and German 10-year bonds widened to a record high, exceeding 1,425bp.

Even more confusing for players was the fact that the sharp rise in yields on treasuries provided only very limited support for the dollar - with the exception of pairs with the Yen and the franc, where safe haven bets were being liquidated.

As a result, the euro persisted despite widening peripheral spreads as it was buoyed by hopes of an imminent Greek bailout as well as a general rally in risk assets, which eagerly started to recover from oversold levels after the retail sales report failed to confirm the worst fears.

EUR/CHF was particularly active, with EUR/USD following suit, managing to strengthen from under $1.4420 to $1.4498, but stalling in front of the $1.4500/10 offensive.

USD/JPY started to rise following US bond yields but encountered selling on the approach to the offers around Y80.70 and pulled back from a high of Y80.63.

Commodity currencies started to strengthen even after the release of Chinese reports, and continued to rise in the US. The AUD ended Tuesday around $1.0675, managing to mark a high of $1.0715. The Canadian also held near Tuesday's best levels late in the day (USD/CAD range was C$0.9671/0.9756 and at the close the price

Can you tell me how to trade on the news and is it possible due to the lag of the news?

As I have been told, if there is no forecasted price in the economic calendar, but only the previous value, such news will not be taken into account. If there is a previous value and the forecast, we wait for the actual value of the news and the market will work with it.

There is also one more thing. Maybe someone has an indicator for the news?

Reason: