From theory to practice - page 1718

Martin CHEguevara:
What does this have to do with martin, do you read what I wrote to you?
"You know that by increasing risks of one and the same system you look at its performance under a microscope, and all its drawbacks appear immediately.

Well from experience of robotics specifically with risk. If the risk is increased smoothly, without backtracking, then there will not be a big swing in the balance. But often the risk on trades comes from the current balance and then yes, with bad inputs there may be a lot of jerking.

(That's why we should not do this)). You should increase by the cogwheel method, only in one side.

But for this there should be a margin margin reserve.

And about the martin - it's about the stratum itself. I think it affects exactly on the balance graph.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

you stand in front of the open door and can't get in )) the puffy cheeks don't go away

XDD witty))) must remember))))

vladevgeniy:

Well from experience of robotics specifically with risk. If the risk is increased smoothly, without backtracking, then there will not be a big swing in the balance. But often the risk on trades comes from the current balance and then yes, with bad inputs there may be a lot of jerking.

(That's why we should not do this)). You should increase by the cogwheel method, only in one side.

But for this there should be a margin margin reserve.

And about the martin - it's about the stratum itself. I.e. it affects the balance chart.

Well... Personally, I use martin as a risk microscope on tests. In fact, it's a very good way to see if your signal system is working at all or just getting lucky for a while. I've never seen a better martin to accurately determine this factor.

You can just adjust it to the history and increase the distance between the orders, but the martin will show exactly where the left-hand threaded bolt is hidden))).

If we look at the indicators, they do not work and do not show us anything at all. How else can you tell ? Only martin at once he will burn the hell out and show how subjective the human eye is))))
That's why I showed you those charts with martin, to show you that this is good and this is bad. Without it the devil can't figure it out.)

Martin CHEguevara:
Well... personally I use a martin as a risk microscope on tests. In fact, it's a very good way to see if your signal system is working at all or just getting lucky for a while. I've never seen a better martin for pinpointing this factor

OK)) Of course everyone is doing it the way he wants. But imho of course, in the case of the robot everything is visible without it, drawdowns, etc. Lots of parameters on the tester.

Ok. Moving on....

vladevgeniy:

OK)) Of course everyone is doing it the way he wants. But imho of course, in the case of the robot everything is visible without it, drawdowns, etc. Lots of parameters on the tester.

Ok. Moving on....

Unfortunately, the testers are completely missing information about the degree of fit of the robot to the story)))) but that would be cool:₽

Martin CHEguevara:
Unfortunately, the testers are completely missing information about the extent to which the robot fits the story)))) but it would be cool:₽

Unfortunately (huge))))))) The future doesn't look like history. All these people. Learning something there behave differently, money everyone doesn't want to lose))))))))

vladevgeniy:

Unfortunately (huge))))))) The future doesn't look like history. All these people. Learning something there behave differently, money everyone doesn't want to lose))))))))

Yeah))) thinking about millions lose their last penny XDD

Gentlemen, martin both increases risk and reduces profit a hundredfold.

It cannot be avoided, because otherwise you will be instantly lost.

Both Cho and I have posted two stats. It perfectly shows the difference in profitability.

BUT

it's up to you.

;)

Folks have been getting a kick out of this frequent reference to old man martin))))

Evgeniy Kvasov:
People have been freaked out by this frequent reference to old man martin))))

old Martin chuckles and twirls the golden grail key on his finger

Reason: