From theory to practice - page 1400

EgorKim:

I don't understand people who say it's no big deal.

For me it's not a small thing at all, it's money and significant losses.

My swap for 1 day's rollover alone is 50 pips.

In 10 days it is 500 pips, which is more than the average profit that is fixed.

Is it a trifle for you?

Swap is not counted in pips but in money. And yes in fact 10 days of holding will be notable in numbers, but it depends on the size of the position, the amount depends, and the time. I also sometimes take so much time, it's creepy, but not fatal) And if the aims are pips, and even with averaging, and even with martin)))) Then ouch.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You could also do solar activity and lots of other things.

We need studies on the correlation of currency movements and all sorts of phases. :)

Employees of Macquarie Securties Investment Bank (USA) have been studying the rise and fall of stock indices for eleven years. They analysed all the available data and came up with a summary which shows that the maximum profit is obtained two days before the new moon and the same period afterwards.

apr73:

Do you consider the phases of the moon in your trading?

If you knew what biting carps are using this strategy, you would not have chosen this ungrateful Forex activity. For example, the pre-moon, as a rule, most fish species lose their activity, up to complete absence of bite, then the post-moon often see an increase in activity, and sometimes a real bite.
Only one big advantage, no swaps, no spreads and 💯 security.

Aлександр Антошкин:
If you knew what kind of carp are biting on this strategy ...

That's it, I'm going fishing.

and someday YOU will tell the market - is this your algorithm ...ka?

Renat Akhtyamov:

and someday YOU will tell the market - is this your algorithm ...ka?

Why do you only have euro-dollar in your formula? Where are the other pairs? Don't they flit like that?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Why do you only have euro-dollar in your formula? Where are the other pairs? Don't they flit like that?

This suggests that the basic, common and related movements of all quotations are not taken into account and used

aleger:
This shows that the basic, common and related movements of all quotations are not considered and are not used

Hee))) These linked movements are unleashed permanently. It's all been chewed up and ........... forgotten. And it has been copied and re-posted on the net)) Visually it is sometimes possible to get something, but to formalise.... is a real challenge.) It's as much of a mess as it is on one pair)

vladevgeniy:

Hee))) These linked movements are unleashed permanently. It's all been chewed up and ........... forgotten. And it has been copied and re-posted on the net)) Visually it is sometimes possible to get something, but to formalise.... is a real challenge.) To make it as messy as on one pair).

Since it is summed up here, I will say the following:

1. The quote engine is very, very well adapted. As an example, yesterday's euR rally is up. For the unbelievers, I will tell you how to make such an exit with the Expert Advisor here, but later.

2. the adaptation of the kotir takes place both by price and by volume skew, and instantly.

3. to do exactly the opposite and in their favor - a complete disaster, as they say barely, after almost 4 years of suffering.

4. Banks open sales on a fall and purchases on an upswing (work with traders, but vice versa). This too is a conundrum and almost an impossible trick because you don't know when they'll get hung up on the turnaround.

5. The balance should work something like this:

6. Traders mostly trade counter-trends.

7. On indices, we trade using handles, using Expert Advisors is useless and dabbling (it was about FormulaE).

Renat Akhtyamov:
As it is summed up here I will say the following:

1. The quote engine is very, very well adapted. As an example, the eu was up yesterday. I will tell you how to make such a move with the EA, for the disbelievers, here, but I will tell you later.

2. the adaptation of the kotir takes place both by price and by the volume skew, and instantly.

3. to do the exact opposite and in your favour - a total tin can, as they say, barely, in almost 4 years of torment.

4. Banks open selling on a fall and buying on a rise. This too is a mystery and almost an impossible thing to do, because you don't know when they will get hung up on the turn. The balance sheet goes like this:

5. Traders mostly trade counter-trends.

6. On indices, they trade using handles, using Expert Advisors is useless and dabbling (it was about FormulaE).

You build a channel two points wide and decide it's a grill. Fucking genius. Can't you get a bigger story?

Banks don't invest in foreign currencies. They don't do that. Don't make this up.

Reason: