From theory to practice - page 1390

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Dough? Where does it come from?

From the coveted Grail, which every trader must behold.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

From a $100 deposit? Dough? Where's it coming from?

The main flaw in your strategy is that it's designed for 100 quid.)

What's that got to do with 100 quid? Why do you keep talking about it?

The arithmetic is simple - I need a minimum of 100,000 a month in net income.

At +20% per month you need to keep a deposit of at least 500,000 rubles. Well, let's just say - $ 10,000. But I do not want to risk such an amount... Therefore, I staked on increasing my monthly profit margin above 20%. It is extremely difficult to do in practice. Alas...

Alexander_K:

What's a hundred quid got to do with it? Why are you always singing about them?

The arithmetic is simple - I need a minimum of 100,000 rubles a month in net income.

At +20% per month, I need at least 500,000 rubles on deposit. Well, let's just say - $ 10,000. But I do not want to risk such an amount... Therefore, my bet is to increase my monthly profit margin by more than 20%. It is extremely difficult to do in practice. Alas...

It's all child's play. Like calculations on how to become a billionaire from 100 quid. Every 10th here writes these calculations, and there are still no billionaires).

The calculation that the DC will feed you is wrong.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's all child's play. Like calculating how 100 quid can make you a billionaire. Every 10th person here writes these calculations, and still no billionaires).

100 quid again... Do you need to borrow it? I don't get it...

I'm telling you something. Without that arithmetic, the rest is nothing. The maximum that I can safely deposit - $ 1.500. But it turns out that +20% at the same time do not provide my needs.

I have to write a blank in MKL and open a signal. I'll be cutting cash from subscribers and everything will go to hell.

Alexander_K:

100 quid again... Do you need to borrow it? I don't get it.

You got a point. Without that arithmetic, the rest is nothing. The maximum that I can safely deposit - $ 1.500. But it turns out that +20% at the same time do not provide my needs.

I have to write a blank in MKL and open a signal. I'll be cutting cash from my subscribers and the hell with it.

Wasted hope, and wasted fuss.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Futile hopes and vain fuss.

Nah, I'm gonna take my chances, though.

I'll send in my passport details, at the risk of being whacked like Alyoshenka the son... I can't help it, so be it.

Alexander_K:

Nah, I'm going to take my chances, though.

I'm going to send in my passport details, at the risk of being whacked like Alioshenka the son... I can't help it, so be it.

Dark.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Gloom.

:)))) I'm scared myself. I hope the Grail will stand up for me, protecting me from angry investors...

Alexander_K:

:)))) I'm scared myself. I hope the Grail will stand up for me, protecting me from angry investors...

Creepy.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Creepy.

Yeah. Honestly, I already have both my eyes, from nerves, twitching in counter-phase...

Reason: