FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 856

tol64:
Got it.
Thank you. it says i opened it manually myself. is that correct?

wild_hedgehog:
Thanks. It says I opened it manually. Is that right?
Yes.

tol64:
Yes.

Thanks.

Only I didn't even open a couple because I was on a test. So it turns out that the logs don't do anything...in this case

I had a case where 2 orders opened at the same time to the second . i.e. 1 me and the second in the next window on another pair immediately ... so i'm not really surprised

wild_hedgehog:

Thanks.

Only I didn't even open a couple because I was on a test. So it turns out that the logs don't give anything...in this case

i saw a case where 2 orders opened at the same time up to a second . i.e. 1 was me and the second in the next window on another pair immediately ... so i'm not really surprised

I was wrong though. I don't see any differences in the logs when setting orders manually and by an Expert Advisor.

Was there an Expert Advisor on one of the open charts?

wild_hedgehog:

Thanks.

i don't even open a pair because i've been sitting on tests... so it turns out that the logs don't do anything...in this case

i had a case where at the same time to a second opened 2 orders . i.e. 1 i and the second in the next window on another pair immediately ... so i'm not really surprised

i always recommend learning to understand scoop .... I had that one once ...because i had an owl on an intreval ...and then i forgot to move it and closed the window...and then i moved it to second and two trades opened with an intreval for a couple of seconds and i was surprised.

tol64:

I was wrong though. I don't see any difference in the logs when placing orders manually and by Expert Advisor.

Was there an Expert Advisor on one of the open charts?

as i've never put an order in chmf or put a pending order in it.

there is no such function as a pending order on the EA.

I never put any EA on chf.

azfaraon:
So I always recommend a little learning to understand the owls ....That option that you wrote and I had at one time . Because hung up first owl on some intreval .apotom forgot to remove it and closed the window ... and then hung on the second and opened two deals with a couple of seconds intreval and was surprised
i.e. owls worked in the window but in its physical absence?)))) we're calculating all the details here)))

azfaraon:
That's why I always recommend learning how to use owls. .... I used to have one of those at the time because I would put the owl on an intreval.
i've been learning about EAs for a couple of weeks now. I spent 2 weeks trying to understand everything, and in the first week I did not know that the terminal had a possibility to test it))

wild_hedgehog:

i haven't traded chmf since 2011 when i lost 800bucks in 2 minutes.

there is no such function on the EA as a pause.

I have never put any EA on the chafe...

Which folder are the logs from?

There are two directories where the logs are saved:

1. Metatrader 4\MQL4\Logs

2. Metatrader 4\logs

azfaraon:
11:46:23.788 Custom indicator Market\pivots-sr-levels USDCHF,H1: loaded successfully
2 11:46:37.008 Custom indicator pivots-sr-levels USDCHF,H1: removed
2 11:46:39.690 Custom indicator Market\pivots-sr-levels USDCHF,H1: loaded successfully
2 11:46:50.480 Custom indicator pivots-sr-levels USDCHF,H1: removed
2 11:46:54.070 Custom indicator Market\support-resistance-levels USDCHF,H1: loaded successfully
2 11:46:56.520 Custom indicator support-resistance-levels USDCHF,H1: removed
2 11:46:58.490 Custom indicator market\di-information USDCHF,H1: loaded successfully
0 11:47:13.550 '720113239': pending order buy limit 0.01 USDCHF at 0.93947 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000
0 11:47:14.300 '720113239': order was opened : #10345538 buy limit 0.01 USDCHF at 0.93947 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000
2 11:47:29.700 Custom indicator di-information USDCHF,H1: removed
see what it says you put an indicator on it yyuah say not open
Reason: