[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 92

strangerr:

Tantric, don't look at pairs or instruments in relation to each other, as the correlation, or rather the degree of correlation, is constantly changing, to the point of going from + to - and vice versa.

Here's the wisecrack from this morning))))

I do not understand if the system works, it works with any pair and any market. Somewhere worse or better, but it works. This is exactly the stability parameter of TS....

nikelodeon:

I do not understand if the system is working, it may work for any pair in any market. Somewhere worse or better, but it works. This is exactly the parameter of stability of TS....

It works. Let's take a concrete situation, USDCHF correlates with EURUSD:

I.e., according to Tantric, if the Eurobucks goes up, then the Bucschiff goes down. But there are situations when the picture changes, especially on lower timeframes, and they both go in one direction for some time, or one flats in the range, and the other is trending, so I say that each pair should be considered independently from the others.

nikelodeon:

I don't get it either, if the system works, it works for any pair and any market. Somewhere worse or better, but it works. This is exactly the stability parameter of TS....
I used to think so too, but so far my experience has not confirmed it. This is a system that works in any market or instrument and this is a grail, which as you know does not exist, but there are systems that work in a certain market or instrument for years.

Dezil:
I used to think so too, but so far my experience has not confirmed it. I used to think this way, but so far my experience confirms it.

Yes, but the profitability is higher in one instrument and lower in the other, and it does not mean that there are no losses.

Dezil:
I used to think so too, but so far my experience has not confirmed it. The system working in any market or instrument is a grail, which as you know does not exist, but there are systems that work in a certain market or instrument for years.
Any TS has its nasroiki with the help of which you can adjust to any quotation in principle if it meets the laws of the market, of course. I use TS (it's not automatic but hand-operated). It shows overbought and oversold zones by constructing levels there. But the funny thing about all this is that it can be used on any instrument..... Want to see?

strangerr:

There are, only the returns are higher on one instrument and lower on another, and that does not mean there are no losses at all.
In any market or instrument? Then you must be writing to us from a private island. Or do you mean manual volume trading or something like that?

Dezil:
In any market or instrument? Then you must be writing to us from a private island. Or do you mean manual volume trading or something like that?

I don't mean mechanical forex, I won't explain anything more, I've said too much, those who wanted to hear it. For AUDUSD, I have not given a forecast, which many traders here do, but a specific entry into the trade, with the signal and so on. Think about it from here.

Forums take up too much time, especially on weekdays, it's time to give up bad habits.

I envy you all the gravel looking for deadwood with you but with me it's either up or down or sideways and everywhere elks elks elks ))))

I don't have to explain anything, of course if you trade by hand you can say it works everywhere, but it's hard to check, and there's no point, just trade where it works and that's it. I have plans for automated trading for now)

emotraid:
I envy you, you're looking for earning power and I'm either up or down or sideways, and I have elks elks elks everywhere ))))

Good afternoon. What's up?

What happened to you? No stable income?

Reason: