From theory to practice - page 692

The indicator has an algorithm

Oleg Papkov:

Oleg, what do you have on the lower chart? The usual RSI or a modified one?

Alexander_K:

Oleg, what do you have on the lower chart? The usual RSI or a modified one?

I didn't even think about it. I have a different method. It's freely available somewhere on the sites. Google the name and you can find it. I'm going to look it up too. I can upload it somewhere.

Oleg Papkov:

I hadn't even thought about it. I have a different method. It's freely available somewhere on websites. Google the name and you can find it. I'm going to look it up, too. I can upload it somewhere.

Nah, I can find a regular one myself. Just here sorcerer dropped a link to modified RSI, written by some Hindu, and I, alas, did not save this link...

Oleg Papkov:

I didn't even think about it. I have a different method. It's freely available somewhere on websites. Google the name and you can find it. I'm going to look it up, too. I can upload it somewhere.

It is a little modified. RSI is based on it.

I wonder if Basische is preparing for the December 30 stats opening?

I, for example, have about +20% this month. The lapdog and fake coin toss proponent probably has a bit more...

Gotta find the KEY, guys!!!

Alexander_K:

Little practice, gentlemen!!!

The trades should be like this:

Just closed on NZDUSD. On the real, of course.

I wish they were always like this.

Alexander, such deals should be forgotten as soon as they pass. Don't get too euphoric. Otherwise, you'll just end up... well, you know what.

Dmitriy Skub:
Alexander, such deals should be forgotten as soon as they pass. Don't get too euphoric. Otherwise, you'll just end up... you know what.

I agree, Dimitri. Euphoria has ruined many... Yusuf, for sure.

But, I'm having an argument with some no-name Bass - you have to be confident.

Distribution of the number of real ticks in the sliding window = 24 hours:

This is the EURUSD data for the past week.

Frankly speaking, I was expecting to see a Poisson distribution, which would say that a quasi-stationary process has been found.

But no, there is no such thing. But it is too early to make conclusions - let's wait for another week.

So:

- if the number of ticks in the sliding window will satisfy the Poisson distribution, then we have a quasi-stationary process, which the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck model requires.

Assuming that the window >=24 hours in all pairs exhibits, on average, a negative correlation coefficient, then by calculating the sliding window size, we will get 100% of the process back to the mean.

See, it turns out that the sliding window = 24 hours is not enough. And my +18% for the month is still nothing to say - just lucky.

I suspect that the coveted "trend/flat" key is not there.... Well, there isn't one at all - ghost and fairy tale.

The most important key is the size of the temporary sliding window. But, about that - shhhhhhhh..... Not a word to anyone.

Reason: