FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1202

Vladimir Karputov:
The main thing is not to be rude, in general, complete political correctness.

Good

I just don't understand why they "engage" in trading and write all sorts of nonsense here that has nothing to do with speculation. Why do they write? What is their purpose, to show off, like who is the dumber? I am not talking about everyone but the majority. Everyone wants money, so discuss the market, spot operations and derivatives, currencies, indices, commodities, stocks, etc., but not pictures with your desires. Does it make sense? I think so. Show the situation, the entry, why you entered (no sticks to remember), where you fixed some or all, why, that is the normal dialogue.

And if you tell them that the EUR will be corrected by 1.12, they will be seething ....)

sxww:
And if you tell them that the EUR will correct to 1.12, they will be boiling ....)
They are waiting for a correction of 1000 pips or more in annual terms? and then it will be 0.00 and something like that for two years now.)

Server Muradasilov:
At 1000 pips or more it is a correction, year on year? And then it will be 0....... and something like that, we have been waiting for two years.)
Anything to the point? No? Fuck off.

sxww:

So they still don't react to anything and stubbornly refuse to turn on their brains)

Sold buckskad, bought pound and euro, took them out along with the depo, disappeared for a couple of days, wiped out, got their old sticks in their hands and started yelling around the village again. What do you call them?

No, not together and no one has been taken out and no one needs to be called anything or anyone. Everyone has a name, and that's more than enough to communicate.

If you lump all the posts into one pile, of course, you will end up talking about nothing and to no one.

If you talk about or discuss the predictions of a particular person, there won't even be a fraction of truth in your post.

sxww:
Anything to report? No? Out of the woods.
It's always like that, we write for two years where the quid will be, but it is still a correction.)

new-rena:

No, not together and no one has been taken out and there is no need to call anyone or anything. Everyone has a name and that is more than enough for communication.

If you lump all the posts into one pile, of course, you will end up talking about nothing and to no one.

If you talk and discuss predictions from a specific person, there will not be a fraction of truth in your post.

You may communicate with each other or with a bench near the house. "I also do not like your guessing games. If someone has something to say, then let him show the entry in real time with all the reasons and the development of the deal. That last one does not apply to you, sorry.

As for the bullshit, go to monoclassniki or facebook and tell them where and with what finger you have fiddled with. As for business.

Vladimir, is it clear what the forum is now? I do not express myself only because of political correctness)))

sxww:

You're the ones with each other, or on the bench outside the house. Your "predictions"-guessing is also deep for me. If someone has something to say, then let him show the entry in real time with all the reasons and the development of the deal. That last one does not apply to you, sorry.

As for the bullshit, go to monoclassniki or facebook and tell me with what finger you have and where you have it. Reality.

Here, what's your problem.

Forecast on all 6 pairs and a couple of hits since a month ago for 2000 pips.

Not enough for you?

I can start every day with the same message, I'm not retracting my words.

Stop explaining yourself in short. I just showed you one ray and all the rest have to say nothing?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

new-rena, 2016.10.28 20:39

The movement I am interested in is of this type.

The forecast is designed for just such a movement.

I am not catching any pullbacks or bounces.

Orders are open in mid-term if nothing changes.

new-rena:

Na, what a problem.

Forecast on all 6 pairs and a couple of runs from a month ago on 2,000 pips.

Not enough for you?

I could start the same message every day, I'm not retracting my words.

Stop explaining yourself in short. You only showed me one moon and what, everyone has to shut up now?

Don't write nonsense, go to bed, I'm done talking to you.
Reason: