From theory to practice - page 1126

Uladzimir Izerski:

What can be dug out in the tick volume if there are plus ticks from opening and closing orders.

Someone opened and someone closed at a certain moment, and the price may stay in place or rise or fall, depending on the skew of real volumes.

There are no real volumes - we just sit tight))

P.s.

Example:

Price rises to a certain level. Everyone starts to close positions. Tick volume begins to grow intensively.

Where will the price go next?

Tick volumes do not make sense here. Each kitchen has its own contingent there and they broadcast it. This is why I tried to get it from prices. And the squares give a more intense reaction to movement.... I don't know where the price will go))) with or without volume. And with the market and without)))) But this does not stop us)))) All sorts of footprints and klasterdelt do not really help, although of course additional info.... All these players are hiding behind algorithms, and it's hard to get them out. Computers are evil)))))))))

Andrey Gladyshev:

On real volumes, you can get something out of ticks. On forex it is almost useless.

Real volumes from futures are easy to take out. The 6e and the euras are a copy, if all expirations are taken out. The others, too. What is the point?) They will show clear volume, but it will be with the price in 99% of cases. It is too late to run - the risks are too high.

Only cash can cheer me up and comfort me.

Bam:

Alexander_K:

Bam:

Demozit is...

Renat Akhtyamov:
demozit is...

Last month of the demo. Last month of testing :) Tired of it myself :))

Alexander_K:

Bam:

Is it interest ?

10 a quarter...

you have to work at it and work on it. Or have a cushion of about 1/4 million at once.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Is it a percentage ?

10 a quarter...

I have to work on it and work on it. Or have a cushion of about 1/4 million at once.

Maxim, wipe your glasses. +7.5% in 3 days of trading (7 trades made). 6% drawdown.

I'm gonna go fix my tattered wallet...

Alexander_K:

Maxim, wipe your glasses. +7.5% in 3 days of trading (7 trades made). A 6% drawdown.

I'd better go fix my tattered wallet...

sorry... the chart doesn't show a quarter, it shows two months. And the number of transactions is counting on your fingers.

And 10% is extremely low - you can't even repay the mending of your pockets :-)

though master's choice. If we were confident in the method, everything would be on cents at least.

Alexander_K:

Bam:

too steep rise = high risk = loss in the end

Martin Cheguevara:

too steep a rise = high risk = loss in the end

I don't think so. There will be a definite upside. But what is it?! An intrigue.

Reason: