From theory to practice - page 1132

Alexander_K:

Nah, cash is the only thing that can comfort me.

As Bas said: "It's time to move on to concrete methods of getting cash out of the market". He's right - the vague phrases are getting boring.

But when you get bored again, remember that you have been offered a peek at a solution to the world's toughest problem=)

Good luck on the next tack!)

Alexander_K:

Figured it out. Strangely enough, VisSim+MT4 is hindered by Yandex.Browser Update Service, which is quite difficult (but possible!) to disable. May be useful for someone.

Yandex-browser is an evil created by a dusky hellish genius and must be deleted immediately and irrevocably. It stops my computer at all.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

There's another unfortunate thing - even a series analysis can only be done after some considerable time. When everything has been precisely accomplished and determined.

Tester to the rescue)

Martin Cheguevara:

This is all because Yandex Browser collects just a huge pile of data on searches, preferences, targeted advertising and much more, and it all weighs oh so much...

And since it's built on the Google Chrome engine so? that each browser tab is like a separately opened Chrome browser

The Yandex search engine itself is blunt and obtuse, if you need to find something, it's sometimes even impossible, the google search engine will give you a bunch of the necessary information at once on request. In general, the entire Yandex is subject to removal as a structure.

Alexander_K:

Nah, cash is the only thing that can comfort me.

As Bas said: "It's time to move on to concrete methods of getting cash out of the market". He's right - the vague phrases are getting boring.

Yeah

If you want to speed up the moment you fill your pockets, then testing on a demo is a waste of time.

Run it in the tester.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah

If you want to speed up the moment you fill your pockets, then testing on a demo is a waste of time.

Try it in the tester.

No, in the tester - I'm not working with ticks and not with M1, but with thinned seconds series. In principle, I can take such series from Dukas (no one else I have seen), but I need to check that series from my broker coincide with Dukas series by the number of non-blank seconds bars. On S1 I have already found out - they do not match. I cannot check it on S2 due to computer freezes. I hope this problem is solved and everything will be clear next week. Then yes. I'll try it on tester for a year and then go for a real one.

Do not think that I really want to repeat the path Bass, machine and Yusuf - decades in search of the Grail, trying and pouring sweat. I need the cash immediately, and I'm trying my best to speed up the process.

Alexander_K:

No, it doesn't work in the tester - I'm not working with ticks and not with M1, but with thinned second rows. In principle, I can take such rows from Dukas (I have not seen them from anyone else), but I need to make sure that rows from my broker coincide by the number of non-empty second bars with rows from Dukas. On S1 I have already found out - they do not match. I cannot check it on S2 due to computer freezes. I hope this problem is solved and everything will be clear next week. Then yes. I'll try it on tester for a year and then go for a real one.

Do not think that I really want to repeat the path Bass, machine and Yusuf - decades in search of the Grail, trying and pouring sweat. I need cash immediately and am trying my best to speed up the process.

Cash immediately is only a loan.

and forex doesn't give it away so easily.

You have to earn it.

To make it easier to understand how to do it, you have to start from the 70s, with an assessment of what a man could invent to swindle a lot of people and what he had on hand, what was in his head and what kind of education he had.

After that you will most likely realise that thinning and analysis of ticks was out of the question at the time, based on scientific and technical capabilities

What goes fast comes out crooked (popular wisdom)

Alexander_K:

Don't think that I want to repeat Bas, Automat and Yusuf's path of searching for the Grail for decades, panting and sweating. I need the cash immediately and am trying my best to speed up the process.

- Why don't you just take it in installments? - asked the vindictive Balaganov. Ostap looked attentively at his interlocutor and answered quite seriously:

- I would take it in parts. But I need it all at once)))))))))).

By the way, it's rollers day) Prepare your pockets)))

vladevgeniy:

- Why don't you take it in parts after all? - asked the vindictive Balaganov. Ostap looked attentively at his interlocutor and answered quite seriously:

- I would take it in parts. But I need it all at once))))))))))

By the way, it's rollers day))) Get your pockets ready)))

ha

there's some truth in that.

as funny as it is.

Reason: