From theory to practice - page 1130

secret:

The analysis of a single trade is done by the underachievers and smokers.

And healthy people (who studied statistics at school) understand that you need to analyse a series of trades, and the more of them, the more reliable the analysis.

A series is unlikely)) The risks of such a price move are overstated, most likely.

secret:

The analysis of a single trade is done by the underachievers and smokers.

Healthy people (who studied statistics at school) understand that you need to analyse a series of deals, and the more there are, the more reliable the analysis.

There is another unfortunate thing - even a series analysis can only be carried out after some considerable time. When everything has been completed and determined.

25 again

;)

-----

they make it that way, they do.

just don't take it, it's a grail.

;)

----

it's the exact same one, the rest is guaranteed to give you the money.

---

no one here on this forum has even close to describing how the grail should work

no one has even a general idea of what it is

Martin Cheguevara:

Oh yeah, you too?)

Went to the last one, killed one of your posts.

now I kinda did.

;)

A cry from the heart.

Gentlemen of IT! I'm begging you.

Please send me a list of Windows 7 32-bit SP1 services that can be disabled painlessly. And optimization methods for this OS.

I can not test my TS after switching from Vista to Win7 - constantly freezes (and stay stuck!!!) notebook when running a bunch of VisSim-Excel DDE-MT4.

Please.

Alexander_K:

A cry from the heart.

Gentlemen of IT! I'm begging you.

Please send me a list of Windows 7 32-bit SP1 services that can be disabled painlessly. And optimization methods for this OS.

I can not test my TS after switching from Vista to Win7 - constantly freezes (and stay stuck!!!) notebook when running a bunch of VisSim-Excel DDE-MT4.

Please.

elementary

You'll have to reinstall, on a clean hard drive.

turn off automatic updates when you install it and you should be fine

then put up the antivirus and use it at your leisure.

mt4 works well on this kind of system

I'm sick of this forum - I asked for help, and the "friending" of signals salespeople is the answer. Fucking hell.

I don't want anything. Ugh!

Alexander_K:

I'm sick of this forum - I asked for help, and the "friending" of signals salespeople is the answer. Fucking hell.

I don't want anything. Ugh!

)))

It's a normal phenomenon.

You can turn off the feed by right clicking on their nickname if you're not interested

Martin Cheguevara:

It's strange that your simple software hangs up the operating system))) It's not World of Tanks))

install Windows 7 Maximal and you'll be happy))

Figured it out. Strangely enough, VisSim+MT4 is hooked by Yandex.Browser Update Service which is quite difficult (but possible!) to disable. May be useful for someone.

But it doesn't change the main point. Morons forum! Picking up signals is called help here! Ugh, one more time!

I'm gonna stop all this research. Go to hell.

Martin Cheguevara:

come on)))

Don't be nervous.)

You'll go on anyway - it's in your nature.)

What does this have to do with signal salesmen?

Signals are just there to see what a man can and can't do.)

The signal may not be particularly accurate, but at least it's the result of his work.

What is there to waste?

If you haven't done anything, there's nothing to disappear for (I mean the forum in general) ))

No, it's all right, eh?

Fuck..., waiting for an answer - and in the PM are already knocking graalewed. No posts on the forum, nothing but shameful signals.

Who am I talking to here?! It's the forum of some morons.

Reason: