CME E-Micro exchange futures contracts available for trading - page 8

I don't understand what you are trying to prove here? That forex is good and CME is bad? I have carefully read all pages of this thread, it is a collection of conspiracy theories, no facts, and even if there were any, it absolutely does not change anything. Anyone at any exchange does not see 99% of what is going on there! I have been trading at CME for more than 1.5 years, the platform is Ninja 8, clearing is Dorman, what have I opened there for? I used to be good with Forex, but not now, I understood that trading in kitchens is not serious, it's just fun.I have never been used to trade with CMM, since then I have no apprehension about reliability and comfort, everything is great, E-micro is really impressive, the speed is stable and the platform is the best I have ever seen in my life. I have been trading with no license and not perfect commission so far, but in time I will buy a license and reduce my commission costs a lot. I don't really care who do the trading and managing IMs or reptiloids, CME has been around for how many years? It will continue to exist as long as it has. Why is Forex better? It's worse, even the prices are derived from the CME, everything that moves on CME is the same on Forex, if you earn on Forex it means you earn there too! I do not want to criticize the Forex structure and companies, any trader with great experience will understand. The only difference is the structure of the exchange, the seriousness and reliability of the offices. You really work as a trader, not as a rake.

Marat Zeidaliyev:
Why is Forex better? It is nothing, only worse, prices are derived from the CME, everything that moves on the CME is the same on Forex, if you earn on Forex, you earn money there too! I do not want to criticize the Forex structure and companies, any trader with great experience will understand. The only difference is the structure of the exchange, the seriousness and reliability of the offices. You really work as a trader, not as a rake.

Forex, the exchange market itself, is primary, not futures, which by definition are derivatives of the underlying asset (currency). By the word "forex" you probably mean retail forex, where room traders like you and me trade. But forex is including and even first of all a conditional jipimorgan, changing a conditional billion dollars of conditional soros.

Hi all, problem: After upgrading to build 2755, expired futures contracts are missing from the terminal. What should I do? There is no suitable category in Service Desk.

vladavd:

Forex, the exchange market itself, is primary, not futures, which are by definition a derivative of the underlying asset (currency). By the word "forex" you probably mean retail forex, where room traders like you and me trade. But the forex is including and even first of all a conditional jipimorgan, changing a conditional thousand dollars of a conditional soros.

If a man speaks for the stock exchange, he speaks for the exchange! Not retail forex.
If you understood who the Dorman family is and at which bank this clearing is serviced, you would have a different opinion of your opponent's knowledge.
The point is that the currency (money supply) is exchanged at the international currency market IMM, which is a part of the CME Group.
In 1971, thegold standard (backing the dollar with gold) was abolished by USA President Richard Nixon.
And it was only in 1972 thatthis foreign exchange market,Forex, came into existence. In comparison to other markets (cereals, meat, soft, metals, etc) this market is very young.
Through futures contracts a real exchange of currencies with delivery takes place. This is an exchange market.
Besides the exchange-traded market, there is an over-the-counter (OTC) spot market, where the bank liquidity is also exchanged.
But the structure of the OTC market is different, like on the ECN market, in the USA fund. All the over-the-counter liquidity providers hang out around this OTC market.
And only then forex dealers come to them, plunging the retail with its own structure.
Retail does not have access to the bank level at all! An exchanger in the next alley with a bank markup, that's welcome.
Your forex, it's your intermediary dealer. Contracts for difference, sweepstakes.

Roman:

If a man speaks for the exchange, he speaks for the exchange! Not retail forex.
If you understood who the Dorman family is and at which bank this clearing is serviced, you would have a different opinion of your opponent's knowledge.
The point is that the currency (money supply) is exchanged at the international currency market IMM, which is a part of the CME Group.
In 1971, thegold standard (backing the dollar with gold) was abolished by USA President Richard Nixon.
And it was only in 1972 thatthis foreign exchange market,Forex, came into existence. In comparison to other markets (cereals, meat, soft, metals, etc) this market is very young.
Through futures contracts a real exchange of currencies with delivery takes place. This is the exchange market.
Besides the exchange-traded market, there is an over-the-counter (OTC) spot market, where the bank liquidity is also exchanged.
But the structure of the OTC market is different, like on the ECN market, in the USA fund. All the over-the-counter liquidity providers hang out around this OTC market.
And only then forex dealers come to them, plunging the retail with its own structure.
Retail does not have access to the bank level at all! An exchanger in the next alley with a bank markup, that's welcome.
Your forex, it's your intermediary dealer. CFDs, sweepstakes.

I wanted to put that in here, but not in as much detail.

That's why it's easier to make money on forex.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I wanted to say it here, but not in as much detail.

so it's easier to make money on the forex.

You're missing the point ))
that on the exchange, there is forex too, but it's real.
If you want to exchange $125K EUR to USD you buy or sell 1 contract 6E, you wait for expiration, clearing makes all payments at the price of the bought/sold contract.
The currency is deposited to the account. This is forex through a futures contract.
Spot and forwards are there too, but it's all a regulated real market. Not OTC.

cme

Roman:

You're missing the point ))
that on the exchange, there is forex too, but it's real.
If you need to exchange $125K EUR to USD you buy or sell 1 6E contract, wait for expiration, clearing makes all settlements at the price of the bought/sold contract.
The bought currency is deposited to the account. This is forex through a futures contract.
Spot and forwards also exist, but all this is a regulated real market. Not OTC.

aaaa

fuck it

The fact that it's regulated is a fact, you should use it, and not run away when you get trampled in the mud like some people here

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

aaaa

Fuck it.

adjustable - it's a fact, you should use it, not run away when you get trampled in the mud like some people here

;)

If you remember the nineties, here's an analogy comparing on-exchange and off-exchange forex.
For example, currency exchange at a bank branch is a kind of exchange-traded forex. Everything is official, the bank is regulated, documents will be issued.
A currency trafficker standing right outside the entrance of this bank is OTC Forex.
Anyone who has been in contact with a currency trafficker knows how risky the exchange is.
Now the analogy is one in the same, only over the internet. But even the real exchange of the farmer has been replaced by a sweepstakes. ))

Roman:

If you're old in the nineties, this is the analogy I have in comparing exchange traded and over-the-counter forex.
For example, currency exchange at a bank branch is a kind of exchange-traded forex. Everything is official, the bank is regulated, documents will be issued.
A currency trafficker standing right outside the entrance of this bank is OTC Forex.
Anyone who has been in contact with a currency trafficker knows how risky the exchange is.
Now the analogy is one in the same, only over the internet. But even the real exchange of the farmer has been replaced by a sweepstakes. ))

No, it's not.

There are differences though.

read this thread thoughtfully, every word from the beginning to the end.

I'd call it the most useful thing on this forum.

I've said the same thing a million times in this forum

They don't believe me. Do whatever you want.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, it's not.

There are differences.

read this thread thoughtfully, every word from beginning to end.

I'd call it the most useful thing on this forum.

But I've said it a million times in this forum.

They don't believe me. Do whatever you want.

;)

It is clear that stock battles are also present.
It is clear that in addition to the auction participants someone is controlling the entire process. And this is the exchange.
But it also depends on the type of market. There are commodity delivery contracts and settlement contracts.
In settlement contracts, there is the possibility of a strong participation of the so-called dummy. In delivery contracts, there is less participation.
Let us simulate the situation. There was a severe drought in the summer. Almost the entire crop was lost. There is a public report on the yield.
No dummy will try to hold the price of the grain markets of the current and next contract, because the real hedgers will carry it ahead of them, due to demand and scarcity.
The real producers want the commodity his company earns from. He will buy contracts at today's price, knowing that there is no harvest and there will be a shortage of goods in the future.
The price of such goods flies far north as the stocks from the last harvest run out in the warehouses.
Now a real example I caught in the meat market. I accidentally heard on the news that a huge number of cattle froze in the winter pastures in America due to severe frosts.
The official figure was said to be in the region of 70,000 cattle. At first I didn't pay much attention to it - so they died and died)
But then it dawned on me that this is a meat shortage in the future, as young cattle will not be slaughtered, because this is a breeding stock for breeding cattle.
I started looking at the market expecting a sharp news backdrop, but there was no hype, I wondered why. But the idea of meat shortage has never left me ))
Amercians are all about steaks, meat is a staple in America. I made a decision to buy meat for a long-distance contract, as the contract was about to expire.
I just waited for a simple crossing of the midpoint, as I was told at the time )))) and stupidly bought 5 contracts. I made a nice profit on that move, I made dozens of kilobucks.
The price just went sky-high in a couple of months. What dummy? If it had been there, they would have buried it there)
That's the story, believe it or not.

At MosExchange they do not hide it, they openly say that the only counterparty is the stock itself, represented by a joint stock company.
The difference between on-exchange and off-exchange market is the presence or absence of an open auction for the ultimate bidder.
And what happens behind the scenes in this auction is a mystery )).

Reason: