From theory to practice - page 560

Alexander_K:

And my method is not a dream, but neatly taken from Shelepin, Vladimir, Koldun, Asaulenko. It's like a dissertation based on known data + exponential time scale from me.

And where is your Shelepin's yield graph? There is no graph, so there is nothing to seize.

secret:
And where is the profitability graph of your Shelepin? There isn't one, so there is nothing to seize.
there is, at K2, for example.

Uladzimir Izerski:

For A_K2, I post the picture for 5 minutes and then delete it.

What do I care about the drawing? Give me a theory! Or a list of literature.

secret:
Where is your Shelepin's profitability graph? There is no graph, so there is nothing to seize.

:))) Here comes the witty slog. Malatta!

Alexander_K:

What do I need a drawing for? Give me a theory! Or a reading list.

Everybody likes freebies. No literature, so what do we do? I like free stuff myself. There's a pond of it on this thread.

Vizard_:

Apparently decided not to bother with volatility forecasting. Not to complicate things. Occam's razor...

This branch has given a new successful insight into the market. Everyone read first, from the first pages don't skip the little things.

The forex market is not material.Intangible. Price changes. Time. News. A transaction. The element of this space is willpower. And its speculative variables as parameters. It has nothing to do with physics. It's a little mathematics. The medium is immaterial. :)(

Oleg Papkov:
The forex market is not material.Intangible. Price change. Time. News. A transaction. The element of this space is willpower. And its speculative variables as parameters. It has nothing to do with physics. It's a little mathematics. The medium is immaterial. :)(

Is informatics a material medium?

Is computer science the environment? Science. A set of rules and algorithms. There is no "white noise" in it, but there is in Forex.

Oleg Papkov:
And computer science is a medium? Science. A code of rules and algorithms. There is no "white noise" in it, but there is in Forex.

And there is noise. And there is 'white noise' too.

Is science a material medium?
Reason: