From theory to practice - page 1122

vladevgeniy:

Here's the 5 point 1.35 !

PSYSE Why? Because we didn't make it. Near, yes, but not there and not enough fuel. They refueled and should fly)) And they will try to fly. But if they get already in flight hard in the head, then cancel)))). But this is unlikely) Although it happens.

But the strongest players sit at these levels.

USDCADH1_2

Uladzimir Izerski:

But the strongest players sit at these levels.

In the channel last drawn? All right, let them sit, they are strong, they can withstand anything))))

vladevgeniy:

In the channel last drawn? All right, let them sit, they are strong, they can withstand anything))))

The markets sell when they are scared and buy when they are scared, but they dump them when they are not scared.))

Uladzimir Izerski:

In markets, you sell when you're scared and buy when you're scared, but you dump them when you're not scared.)

They are always being dumped.) You have to do everything without emotion)). Everything is boring and slow(((.

Dmitriy Forex:

Nah, nah, mate. Your graph is not what I asked for.

You need the trades you've already made - the chart and a theoretical justification Profit or, on the contrary, the infamous loss. I.e. it is necessary to understand - why This is what happened and it could not have happened otherwise. This thread is about market theory in the first place!

Well, I was wrong about the Canadian)) I have to admit it)

vladevgeniy:
Well, I was wrong about the Canadian)) Got to admit it)

The price always runs like clockwork. Regardless of the TF.

Here's the M1.

USDCADM1

Uladzimir Izerski:

The price runs like clockwork. Regardless of the TF.

Here's the M1.

The paradox of the market is that both can be right or both can be wrong, easily)))

One said life is a train, the other said piron. And both got off somewhere near Taganrog in the middle of endless fields... So they got off the train at the same time))) The main thing is that both came to one point)))

PPSY on the topic got a CU on the Canadian, although a week in the profits hung from the bottoms. Didn't make it, yes, but not much chance of narrowing either. I will hone my blade, let's be more vigilant)))

What's the middle one?

Uladzimir Izerski:

The price runs like clockwork. Regardless of the TF.

Here's the M1.

Nice stripes you have here.

What do they show in terms of physics of the process?

apr73:

Nice stripes you have here.

What do they show, in terms of the physics of the process?

The price has hit the average of itself, but with a percentage deviation. All in all, nothing useful.

Reason: