From theory to practice - page 1121

Alexander_K:

The start of trading is imminent... A new month - dreams and hopes, rage and misery, the Grail and happiness.

Let's wish each other luck. Godspeed, boys!

Wow... Amen!)
Good luck to you!

Martin Cheguevara:
Wow... Amen!)
Good luck to you!

:))) Well, it's just obvious that the grail seekers will never find a common language, will never work together under someone's responsive, fatherly guidance. But, everyone cherishes hope...

For me, for example, April is the last month of TS-testing on the demo before going to the real.

So - yes, we all need luck.

I would like to see more practice in this month in this thread - examples of trades (successful and not, with an explanation of the reasons), stats, etc..

This has never happened before... And here we are again))

vladevgeniy:
I've never felt like this before... And here we are again))

Your back is white))

Happy humour day everyone!

Smiles, laughter (watch out! just don't bust a gut), cheerful spirits.

Alexander_K:

:))) Well, it's just obvious that the grail-seekers will never find a common language, will never work together under someone's responsive, fatherly guidance. But, everyone cherishes hope...

For me, for example, April is the last month of TS-testing on the demo before going to the real.

So - yes, we all need luck.

I would like to see more practice in this month in this thread - examples of trades (successful and not, with an explanation of the reasons), stats, etc.

Which broker?)

Dmitriy Forex:
Whatever it is:)
Wouldn't it be fat to put a profit like that:)

Dmitriy Forex:

I think we should go above the haves. And then sell, but ...))

vladevgeniy:

I think we should go above the haves. And then sell, but ...))

Here are the levels.

USDCADH1

And if you look from another angle))

USDCADM15

Uladzimir Izerski:

Here are the levels.

And if you look from a different angle))

Here's at 5 point 1.35 !

PSYSE Why? Because they didn't make it. Near, yes, but did not reach and not enough fuel. They refueled and must fly))) And they will try to fly. But if they get already in flight hard in the head, then cancel)))). But this is unlikely) Although it happens