From theory to practice - page 1124

Макс:

I see. It's hard to argue with grail sellers.

Regularities... Uh... powerful.)

It's a clue for the smart ones, and a cause for annoyance for the rest of us. I'm not a professional proger, but I have experience to share visually. No one has to give away all the secrets. If I do have products for sale, it's not my main business, but just for relaxation on weekends. Any work can be paid for. Whoever wants to give it away for free, no one forbids it either.

This indicator has already been adopted by the big players. Maybe I shouldn't even have put it out there.

Uladzimir Izerski:

This indicator has already been adopted by the big players. Maybe I shouldn't even have put it out there.

Of course you shouldn't have. Not everyone can find the envelope in the terminal. let it be solely your secret... oh, yeah... and the big players.

The thread's gone stale... Otherwise I think we could go for popcorn (about the players)))))

vladevgeniy:
The thread's gone stale... I think I could go for some popcorn (about players)))))

it's just A_K airing his pockets and earning his daily bread.

He'll be back soon, he'll distribute samples, select distributions, and give everyone a grail:-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

it's just A_K airing his pockets and earning his daily bread.

He'll be back soon, he'll distribute samples, choose distributions, in general, he'll show everybody the grail:-)

He needs to work for a month. He needs money for a real deposit and he will fix his robot at the same time. He will appear soon.

This branch stayed from theory to practice. Now the theory has been postponed for a while, so we can practice it a little.

We don't need to create new branches. This is where it belongs.

Dmitriy Skub:

So where is this theory

That's the specifics of modern physics. To hell with axiomatics, economics is unnecessary. First mathematics without practice, then statistics by abstract graphs.
And since the result does not coincide with objectively observed reality, we introduce the term "black matter", declare that it is 98% and go in line for the Nobel Prize :-)

Just on the market 98% black matter))))

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It's a peculiarity of modern physics. To hell with axiomatics, economics is unnecessary. First mathematics without practice, then statistics by abstract graphs.
And since the result does not coincide with objectively observed reality, we introduce the term "black matter", declare that it is 98% and go in line for the Nobel Prize :-)

Everything is in line with modern physics currents: finance and loss in the real universe, profit in the virtual universe, and by clever mathematical operations we cleverly (or who knows how) disguise it all.

Unicornis:

All in accordance with modern physical currents: finances and losses in the real universe, profits in the virtual universe, and by clever mathematical operations we disguise it all cleverly (or who knows how).

Like a bunch of alchemists :-) discussing mercury combinations under saturn to obtain the grail, but one has in mind the philosopher's stone, the other homunculus, and the third generally longs for a teleport to a small but private island.

Uladzimir Izerski:

But the strongest players sit at these levels.

I wouldn't say you are a strong player, or have any idea how they operate in the market.

Reason: