service desk doesn't replay

Hello, can anyone help me?

no my account has been limited and I can't take a job from freelance section

Service desk has replayed only one time, and told me that I apply for decopmiletion job,

and I didn't, I was answering the customer to make a bridge ( another solution instead of decompiling ! )

Now, what can I do?

Khaled Mohamed:

Hello, can anyone help me?

no my account has been limited and I can't take a job from freelance section

Service desk has replayed only one time, and told me that I apply for decopmiletion job,

and I didn't, I was answering the customer to make a bridge ( another solution instead of decompiling ! )

Now, what can I do?

Ask them again.

They eventually answer. All time I had problems, soon or later they answer; so you should be patient. If they can't answer, its because they are busy at this moment. 

Ramon Sobrevals Arce:

They eventually answer. All time I had problems, soon or later they answer; so you should be patient. If they can't answer, its because they are busy at this moment. 

Exactly right Ramon!

Cutomer service does not exist on this site when you need help form MQL5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne Barkhuizen:

Cutomer service does not exist on this site when you need help form MQL5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MQL5.com Service Desk deals with hundreds if not thousands of incoming messages every day, sometimes they answer in a few minutes (it has happened to me), usually within the same day and rarely in more than 1-2 days.

So, be patient.

Eleni Anna Branou:

MQL5.com Service Desk deals with hundreds if not thousands of incoming messages every day, sometimes they answer in a few minutes (it has happened to me), usually within the same day and rarely in more than 1-2 days.

So, be patient.

It’s 2017 not 1980 why do I have to wait nearly 2 weeks for a simple problem to be sorted out I will put all the messages that I sent them and the date it was opened, they don’t care about the customers on this site just to make money with developers the end customer gets no help or support they are fast to take your money but we have to wait more than 2 weeks if we have a problem really???

problem with indicator that i paid for

Open, Start: 2017.10.24 18:02, #1868285

Your browser version

Problem description

Hello i paid for an indicator that is not working properly i tried to speak with the developer but he said i must open a ticket with service desk there is a display problem with the indicator that can not be fixed i tried it on a couple of my screens that i am trading on there is no settings to adjust the size of the fonts of the indicator the standard settings on indicator does not resolve the problem, after i saw the problem with indicator i went in to the comment section where i saw that the developer has is own site reg in the comments where you can get the new version that would work better but it would stil not solve the problem i have, the developer said in the comments on his product page he will send me the new indicator but that did not happen he just sent me a nasty email to open a ticket with mql5, i think it is not right to make people got to your personal site to get the new version of an ea the people that paid for it should be able to get the new updates in mql5, just feels not right to bypass mql5 site to the developer

Sequence of action

Obtained result

Expected result

I would like the funds to be paid back to my mql5 account for the indicator that i bought i will look for something els in the market that is more forthcoming 

Additional details

i have attached a screanshot of the display of the indicator and will also send the emails that the developer sent me if needed just dont feel he is honest with the way he does buisness

Files:

problem with indicator.png 60 kb

New comment

2017.10.24 18:02

We usually answer Service Desk requests Monday to Friday, 6:30 - 15:30 (GMT). You will most likely get an answer within 24 hours on workdays. 
We apologize for any inconvenience this can cause.

Support Team 2017.10.25 10:21

Your request has been accepted for processing.

Support Team 2017.10.25 10:26

Hello.

Thank you for contacting us.

What product do you mean exactly? Please provide exact link.

Best regards, MQL5.com Support team

Jeanne Barkhuizen 2017.10.25 11:18

Hello thank you for coming back to me the product link i will put in the message i came right with the developer with the one he sells on mql5 but the udated version of that product he only gives you on his site that i dont think is good beacause i use only mql5 to buy my products and get updates each year as the developer updates the products that i have paid for this developer is not doing it right he does not update his indicator on the mql5 website he wants people to go to his own website and then you can only get 3 keys for the new program and you need to send all your accounts that you want the new indicator to work on that is not right.

Here is the link

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/3531

Support Team 2017.10.26 08:54

We will contact the author to resolve the situation as soon as possible.

Jeanne Barkhuizen 2017.10.28 18:24

Hello just wanted to know about your findings  i see the developer took off his product after i open this ticket just wanted to know where i stand now.

Regards

Jeanne

Jeanne Barkhuizen 2017.10.30 06:24

Hello could youplease get bask to me the funds are going to be released to that developer in a days time then i wont see my money again olease let me know what you are going to do

Jeanne Barkhuizen 2017.10.30 16:29

???

Support Team 2017.10.30 16:38

We have locked the purchase operation which means your payment will be transferred to the seller's account only when the issue is resolved.

Jeanne Barkhuizen 2017.10.31 20:05

He took the product off the market after i contacted you i dont want to speak to that idiot again i want you to unlock my funds and send it back to my account !!!!!!

Jeanne Barkhuizen 2017.11.02 10:00

??????????? ???????????? ?????????? why are you here just to make money for your developers and nor care about the customers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne Barkhuizen 2017.11.04 13:22

Hello what is going on please !!!!

Jeanne Barkhuizen 2017.11.06 10:29

Any updates please i want my funds back in my account !!!!!

Support Team 2017.11.06 16:58

Judging by product comments, the seller has already sent you an updated version, did you receive it?

Jeanne Barkhuizen 2017.11.06 19:43

Yes and still not working can you see that i bought another product to do the job and i am happy the new job i cant understand you people he took off his product but you still ask me about a product he sent me it does not work take it off my profile if you want to just send my money back !!!

Jeanne Barkhuizen 2017.11.06 20:05

If all was fine with his product why after i open the ticket his product has been taken off the market but my funds have not been paid back to me ?????

Trading Utility Money Management with Orders Screenshot
Trading Utility Money Management with Orders Screenshot
  • www.mql5.com
Now you can adjust risk of your account using risk calculator. Money Management can take screenshot of transactions to your Trading Diary or you... - English

So it takes a couple of days. Consider many people want their money back for a good reason, or no reason at all?

Up to this point your problem is handled well.

Just relax.

Reason: