From theory to practice - page 1057

apr73:

That's what I'm asking, and you're chasing me around with a fucking broom.

You flip a coin 100 times and make sure it's not 50/50.

And the market is driven by this.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Hunt for Stop Losses

Wizard2018, 2018.08.18 18:40

+100% Exactly, stops are the energy that drives markets. And the hunt for them goes on, only not by specific people and organisations, but by the market as an element. Not out of malice, but by virtue of its structure. It cannot do otherwise.

Price rises not because they buy, but because it knocks out sellers' stops. It takes sellers, not buyers, to drive prices up. You can see it perfectly in the pictures of Oanda, during powerful moves.

If bears' stops are triggered, this may cause an upside movement and bullish stops will be triggered later and this will go up and down forever. This is almost all you need to know to create the Grail.The energy loss on each movement does not let the chart degenerate into a "saw-tooth" in the end, though it tends to do so. Plus, fractality adds to the complexity. That is why all market charts, of all times and at all dimensions look like this and not otherwise.

The process runs on different dimensions, from ticks and upwards to infinity and it is important not to confuse them by trading strictly in the chosen dimension. There is nothing else and never has been in the markets except this uncomplicated process.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Flip a coin 100 times and see that it is not 50/50

It will never be, but it will tend towards that equilibrium the farther it goes.

How's that?

Can you explain?

apr73:

That's the thing, I don't want to win anything.

The point is, I want to understand what kind of force makes this coin fall 50 times heads and 50 times tails.

50x50 will be the average for a large number of series of 100 tosses each (law of large numbers).

In one series of 100 tosses the result may be any, with probability distributed according to the binomial law

apr73:

It will never be, but it will strive for that equilibrium all the more.

How so?

Can you explain?

There was a copypaste below. Can't you see ?))) Quite clearly... Against incomplete actions like +1 -1 there are fractional........ that's one. And twoz this is a memory... When the subsequent ... fuck it... throw... depends on the one before it... In the context of "A" going for stops... or option levels or whatever the fuck..."

Aleksey Nikolayev:

50x50 will be on average, if there are many series of 100 throws each (law of large numbers)

In one series of 100 throws the result can be any, with probability distributed according to the binomial law

and as the number of throws increases, the percentage of eagles gets closer and closer to 50%.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

50x50 will be on average, if there are many series of 100 throws each (law of large numbers)

In one series of 100 shots the result can be any, with a probability distributed according to the binomial law

The result cannot be any result even with 100 throws.

The binomial law will not give.

apr73:

The 99% are flushing out - that's understandable.

I don't understand your thinking when you write:

"98% of the market is random overlapping synergies that are simply unrealistic to track and even more unrealistic to capitalise on...

That leaves the two percent who make more than 90% of all profits...

This is true regardless of what we think or not...

we don't have to investigate everything, but those 2% of movements are easy to spot even by eye, not to mention the maths.

what happens before those 2? "

Wizard2018- writes exactly the opposite.

This is not a move of my mind, if you had looked at my comments more closely and more deeply on history you would have seen that I had calculated it mathematically.

Martin Cheguevara:
This is not my train of thought, if you had looked at my comments more carefully and deeper on history you would have seen that I have calculated this mathematically.

ButWizard2018 probably did not write his words from scratch either?

You are intelligent and educated but you write that it is not possible.

The other person's opinion is exactly the opposite.

Can you explain it in simple words?

Martin Cheguevara:
It's not a train of thought, if you had looked at my comments more carefully and deeper into history you would have seen that I had calculated it mathematically.

fun on friday )))) The aftar just got a little carried away somewhere))))

apr73:

ButWizard2018 probably did not write his words from scratch either?

You are intelligent and educated but you write that it is not possible.

The other person's opinion is exactly the opposite.

Can you explain it in simple words?

Only trading results can explain everything. Have you seen them from him ?

Reason: