From theory to practice - page 1056

apr73:
What other advantages are there ?

The market has one undeniable advantage over all other games, that the price can only go in 2 directions (up/down) in the long run, the other games have many more combinations, so it's harder there

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The market has one undeniable advantage over all other games, that the price can only go in 2 directions (up/down) in the long run, the other games have many more combinations, so it's harder there

So the coin has two sides too. And no one can explain how to win.

apr73:

So a coin also has two sides. And no one can explain how to win.

How can you explain it if you don't listen)))))))

apr73:

So a coin also has two sides. And no one can explain how to win.

What do you want to win with a coin, a baby doll?

vladevgeniy:

How can you explain if you're not listening)))))))

I listen with pleasure.

Explain:

"there are 98% random overlapping synergies in the market that are simply unrealistic to track and even more unrealistic to profit from...

That leaves the two percent who make more than 90% of all profits...

This is true regardless of what we think or not...

we don't have to investigate everything, but those 2% of movements are easy to spot even by eye, not to mention the maths.

what happens before those 2? "

Why do you think so?

I've seen the exact opposite opinion here on the forum:

Wizard2018

"Mathematicians, for example, will have an inevitable trading extravaganza once they realise that it is possible to make money on SB :):):):)"

"Myth about inability to "make money" on the SB is the most typical one encountered on trading forums :) And discussion threads are always funny, and it's easy to see who's up to which page of a textbook :)"

"Synergistic effects and the WAVE they cause rule. No one can resist it and change its parameters. Ugh your mafia supremises it. No news and no Soros and Buffets and even the Central Bank and entire countries are powerless. If the news or the economic situation corresponds to the wave, the market will go in accordance with the news. If not, it will ignore it and go its own way. Find a constant of that wave in the market and you'll be golden."

"MTS (robots) don't help much by delaying the inevitable. Yes control of MM and strict adherence to even "bad" rules can decently delay the end, but no more.Robots are written by the same people, with their own delusions and transfer their misunderstanding of the process and their "psyche" into the program. It's very hard to really get away from that."

apr73:

I listen with pleasure.

Explain:

You ask the aftar of the post in private, maybe? Interest in this particular issue will subside, I have nothing to do))) it's not me)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What do you want to win with a coin, a baby doll?

That's the thing, I don't want to win anything.

The point is, I want to understand what kind of power makes this coin fall 50 times heads and 50 times tails.

apr73:

That's the thing, I don't want to win anything.

The point is, I want to understand what kind of force makes this coin fall 50 times heads and 50 times tails.

Gravity... shmila force, shmila thrower...)

Is there a rehabilitation branch here???)) Victims

vladevgeniy:

You ask the author of the post in private, maybe? Interest in this particular issue will subside, I have nothing to do with it)) it's not me)

So I'm asking, and you're chasing me around with a fucking broom.

apr73:

That's what I'm asking you, and you're brooming me out of here.

OK......... stop making people laugh.....

Reason: