From theory to practice - page 1062

apr73:

I don't think it is possible not to step on it.

The important thing is to learn these rakes and make them your advantage.

There are many rakes)))

apr73:

I am neither a mathematician nor a physicist. I don't understand what you are saying, unfortunately.

My thinking is simple - the price has two directions up and down.

I buy, I sell.

You win, you lose.

The reference point is important.

In cards, you get three cards (queen, seven, and ace) - a point and you win the pot. But in Forex you also need to correctly fulfill 3 conditions: choose the direction of entry, the time of entry and volume. So, if you are lucky in cards, you may also be lucky in Forex).

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are a lot of rakes)))

There's nothing but rakes. And where to step on the rake does not indicate.))
No, well, you can certainly study rakes for 15-20 years, it's a hobby).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
There is nothing but a rake. And the rake does not tell you where to step.)
No, well, you can certainly study the rake for 15-20 years. It's a hobby).

The main thing is to know how to step on the rake. Study the power of the blow, the direction of the blow.

It is necessary to study. It is a permanent state of mind for a trader with diplomas.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The main thing is to know how to step on the rake. Learn the power of the blow, the direction of the blow.

You have to learn. This is the constant state of mind of a trader with a degree.

How many years have passed, how many years have passed, and the rake is still the same. (Japanese haiku or tanka).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
How many years have passed, how many years have passed, but the rake is still the same. (Japanese proverb)

So rakes tend to be invisible, like mines camouflaged.

You have to figure out how to initialise them. It is the oculists who should come to the rescue.

Uladzimir Izerski:

So rakes tend to be invisible, like mines.

You have to figure out how to initialise them. It's up to the oculists to come to the rescue.

Well, then there is no fun in trading. Like in a desert - no profit, no loss, not even a rake. It's boring. So, at least a rake).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Well, then, no pleasure in trading. Like in a desert - no profit, no loss, not even a rake. And there is no pleasure at all. So, at least a rake).

For a trader, the future is a rake)) (Tsyya).

Uladzimir Izerski:

For a trader, the future is a rake)) (Tsyya).

I remembered an anecdote when Vasily Ivanovich was drinking a beer at night with Petka and some Indian. Then Petka went outside, there was a knock and a checkmate, and Petka came back with a black eye. Then Vasily Ivanovich went outside, there was a knock and a mate, then another knock and another mate. And the Indian said, "Only a pale-faced dog can step on the same rake twice!"

Moral: You have to know where the rake is, but you have to step on it anyway, because it's dark.

Aleksey Ivanov:

I remembered an anecdote when Vasily Ivanovich was drinking a beer at night with Petka and some Indian. Then Petka went outside, there was a knock and a checkmate and Petka came back with a black eye. Then Vasily Ivanovich went outside, there was a knock and a mate, then another knock and another mate. And the Indian said, "Only a pale-faced dog can step on the same rake twice!"

Moral: You have to know where the rake is, but you still have to step on it, because it's dark.

That's what we need oculists and allied professionals for.

We are blind. Except 2% and me.) One eye is starting to see. Or one not seeing. Haven't figured it out yet.

Reason: