From theory to practice - page 1051

Maxim Kuznetsov:

the irresistible power of recursion...

Now, with a simple question like this, you take the discussion back a thousand pages :-)

(That's fine. Let's go over it again).

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's fine. Let's go over it again.)

Sorry.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Alexander, you call yourself a physicist, but you operate solely on statistics. Where is the physical approach? Where's the physics?

Physics? Everywhere. In increments as instantaneous velocities - first of all, if you imagine price as an image of a particle. And in Einstein's theory for Brownian motion.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

the power of recursion is irresistible...

With a simple question like this you take the discussion back a thousand pages :-)

What else is there to do but go back?!

In fact, no one of the traders who follow the theoretical approach to the market has ever shown outstanding stats here.

Only CheGevara is winning - but his profit is not so high...

We will repeat the past, looking for grains of knowledge in all 1000 pages. How else?

Alexander_K:

Physics? Everywhere. In increments as instantaneous velocities - first of all, if you imagine price as an image of a particle. And in Einstein's theory for Brownian motion.

I agree. In changes in velocity as well.

IMHO, there's only no need to pull the whole thing up by its ears.

To use a twist on a cream cake is REALLY necessary!!! :-)

Alexander_K:

And theoretically, one must, by all means, reduce the market process to an Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process that guarantees a return to the mean.

And if it is not?

Alexander_K:
The hallmark of this process is stationarity,

they try to use detrending for that.

multiplicator:

What if he's not like that?

Not like that... What is?! :)))

I'm going to try again to break through to the Grail. I need +50% per month! With all due respect to CheGevara - his +8-10% is extremely low. It's like a pension supplement only fitting - no more than that...

It's not going to be much.))

Alexander_K:

What else is there to do but go back?!

In fact, no one of the traders who profess a theoretical approach to the market has yet demonstrated outstanding stats here.

Only CheGevara is winning - but his profit is not so high...

We will repeat the past, looking for grains of knowledge in all 1000 pages. How else?

And it will NEVER show unless it addresses the adequate ways and instruments of making profits that do arise (and in no small quantities!) in this "market of opportunities".

Alexander_K:

Not that kind of... Which one?! :)))

I'm going to try again to break through to the Grail. I need +50% per month! With all due respect to CheGevara - his +8-10% is extremely low. It's like a pension supplement only fitting - no more than that...

I am willing to work hard for such a raise to a "pension".

The most important thing here is stability, if Che is telling the truth and his system is extremely stable = this is the grail.

Reason: