From theory to practice - page 1950

Uladzimir Izerski:

Your brain is not yet mature enough to understand.

By the way... I enjoy reading your posts and looking at pictures. And books about the market too. "You read it in the beginning and try it, but it doesn't work, or the markets have changed, or the author is just messing with your head. After 10 years it seems that I have come round to what I was reading at the beginning. Only everything works. Miracles.

Wizard2018:

By the way... I enjoy reading your posts and looking at pictures. And books about the market, too. "You read in the beginning and try it out, but it doesn't work, or the markets have changed, or the author is giving you a headache. After 10 years it seems that I have come round to what I was reading at the beginning. Only everything works. Miracles.

What exactly works, the terminal?

Uladzimir Izerski:

О! There are some healthy ones. Okay. (chuckles)

There has to be logic in TC based on observations.

Observations should take into account many factors. Not just the price history of the instrument. But also political, economic, WORDS, events and minor news that can grow to serious consequences.

And dynamic stereotypes? How do you interpret this?

I will start with the question Who acts? The trader's brain acts and the trader's mind realises in half a second that he has done something. In half a second! We have checked it in experiments with people and proved that it is true. First of all, the brain takes a decision and gives the command and only then the person takes a conscious decision. Dynamic stereotypes are created by brain for making decisions and taking actions. Not consciousness. Consciousness only then explains everything in words. Dynamic connections are created and maintained by neuronal connections . When a dynamic stereotype is disrupted a person has severe panic and fear.

Wizard2018:

By the way... I enjoy reading your posts and looking at pictures. And books about the market, too. "You read in the beginning and try it out, but it doesn't work, or the markets have changed, or the author is giving you a headache. After 10 years it seems that I have come round to what I was reading at the beginning. Only everything works. Miracles.

Thanks for the support.

The market cannot be understood all at once. It's learned over the years bit by bit.

From a lack of understanding of the market, many think someone is playing against them or the market has changed. Poor "doll").

The market is always changing. But there are certain features that the price sticks to. Cycles of buying and selling. They are formed into certain patterns: waves, channels, etc. It only remains to implement the logic in the code.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Your brain is not mature enough to understand. I have nothing to talk to you about.

Anything that is ripe becomes food for someone. I'd rather stay green).

Vitali Kadel:

I will start with the question Who acts? The trader's brain acts and the trader's mind realises in half a second that he has done something. In half a second! We have checked it in experiments with people and proved that it is true. First of all, the brain takes a decision and gives the command and only then the person takes a conscious decision. Dynamic stereotypes are created by brain for making decisions and taking actions. Not consciousness. Consciousness only then explains everything in words. Dynamic connections are created and maintained by neuronal connections . When a dynamic stereotype is disrupted a person has severe panic and fear .

Good answer.

So one must create a reliable ATC in a calm environment and observe the work without emotion.

This, of course, is beyond the power of a person who cannot program himself and pay a lot of time and attention to the market.

Those are the majority of small traders. They rely on luck without knowledge. Some get lucky by chance.

Wizard2018:

It is not so much called a miracle, as the absolute knowledge of what you are doing in the market. The knowledge of the phenomena on the basis of which a deal can be opened and what the possible outcomes are. This knowledge allows us to work a miracle in trading the market. Unfortunately, you need a lot of time and not the fact that it works.

I know thousands of the most advanced ways (many of them I invented myself) to analyze price charts very effectively.

And only one... maybe two ways, which really help to earn and really give a statistical advantage.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

It is not called a miracle, but rather an absolute knowledge of what you are doing in the market. The knowledge of what, on the basis of what phenomena, you open a deal and what the possible outcomes are. This knowledge allows us to work a miracle in trading the market. Unfortunately, you need a lot of time and not the fact that it works.

I know thousands of the most advanced ways (many of them I invented myself) to analyze price charts very effectively.

And only one... maybe two ways, which really help to earn and really give a statistical advantage.

Heads and tails are called

Vladimir Baskakov:
Heads and tails are called

Approximately. Except to take the guesswork out of the pot, and to lose as little as possible if unsuccessful. That's it.

And statistics will help you guess 5-10% better than just randomly.

And in general, the strategy of losing as little as possible is a basic condition for success.

It is much harder to recoup losses than it is to make a profit. You, with your experience, should know that.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Approximately. Except to take the guesswork out of the pot, and to lose as little as possible if unsuccessful. That's it.

And statistics will help you guess 5-10% better than just randomly.

And in general, the strategy of losing as little as possible is a basic condition for success.

It is much harder to recoup losses than it is to make a profit. You, with your experience, should know that.

Yes, the ground is wet after the rain, you're Captain Obvious
Reason: