From theory to practice - page 1946

Uladzimir Izerski:

You're a dark guy.

Let me explain to you what the forex market is in my own words. As they say for dummies.

Imagine that you have come to a grocery or food market. There are many sellers with similar products and their prices are different, but the prices tend to a narrow average, and the differences in the prices of goods will depend only on their quality.

What is the financial market forex?

It is not clear why you should compare ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT things... And what do you end up with in that case...?

You are comparing a CLIENT market with an INVESTMENT market... That's like comparing soft with salty... You can make a lot of different arguments, but it won't give the right picture, because THINGS ARE DIFFERENT!

Serqey Nikitin:

I don't understand why you have to compare ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT things... What do you end up with in that case?

You are comparing a CONSUMER market with an INVESTMENT market... That's like comparing soft with salty... You can make a lot of different arguments, but it won't give the right picture, because THINGS ARE DIFFERENT!

Well))). I did not expect that from you.

The Forex market is an INVESTMENT market, and in big letters)))))

Invest, invest)))

Currency is a commodity, but it is still lying in another country abroad.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Well))). I didn't expect that from you.

The Forex market is an INVESTMENT market, and in big letters))))

Invest, invest)))

Currency is a commodity, but it is still lying in another country abroad.

Son! Wipe your eyes!

The consumer market is where everything is according to GOSTs, OSTs, certificates, regulations ..., and where the risks are practically zero, because replacements are possible, discounts ...

The investment market is where inventions, or prototypes, or "Attempt #11347"..., and the risks are VERY HUGE...

Can you feel the difference...?

Serqey Nikitin:

Son! Wipe your eyes!

The consumer market is where everything is according to GOSTs, OSTs, certificates, regulations..., and where the risks are practically zero, as replacements, discounts are possible...

The investment market is where there are only inventions, or prototypes, or "Attempt #11347"..., and the risks are VERY BIG...

Can you feel the difference...?

Let's be "you" if you've moved on.

To you,the Forex market may be INVESTIBLE, but to the rest of the world, it is a currency exchange platform to support commodity exchange transactions. Money-commodity-money-commodity.

You can directly exchange a cucumber for a carrot or through money it doesn't matter. Money in the commodity-exchange cycle is also a commodity. Currencies are money of different countries which have their own value as a commodity. It is essentially a commodity in digital or paper form.

The stock market is an investment market, while forex is conditionally an investment market for a small circle of speculators. Which you are.

Well, then. Then let's consider all speculators as investors. Congratulations.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Let's keep it "you" if you've moved on.

To youthe Forex market may be INVESTMENT, but to the rest of the world it is a currency exchange platform to support commodity exchange transactions. Money-commodity-money-commodity.

You can directly exchange a cucumber for a carrot or through money it doesn't matter. Money in the commodity-exchange cycle is also a commodity. Currencies are money of different countries which have their own value as a commodity. It is essentially a commodity in digital or paper form.

The stock market is an investment market, while forex is conditionally an investment market for a small circle of speculators. Which you are.

Alesha, currency is exchanged on the interbank market, not on the forex market;)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Alesha, you change currency on the interbank market, not forex;)

)))

Go to the interbank exchange)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Let's keep it "you" if you've moved on.

For you,the Forex market may be INVESTIBLE, but for the rest of the world it is a currency exchange platform to support commodity exchanges. Money-commodity-money-commodity.

One-sided and wrong!

Currency or money - they are a screen here, or for Beginners, a wrapper...

In fact, the investment market is trading information, or unique solutions..., new solutions, at the level of inventions, which replicate the currency printing press with varying degrees of efficiency...

Consequently, the risks here are prohibitive...

Congratulations - at least we agree on one point...

Uladzimir Izerski:

)))

Go to the interbank exchange)))

You were Alyosha and you're still Alyosha.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You're a dark guy.

Let me explain to you what the forex market is in my own words. As they say for dummies.

Imagine that you have come to a grocery or food market. There are many sellers with similar products and their prices are different, but the prices tend to a narrow average, and the differences in the prices of goods will depend only on their quality.

What is the financial market forex?

It is a prototype of a usual market, but buyers and sellers are not gathered in one building or hall, but are linked by a modern means of communication. The buyers and sellers are a motley crowd of banks, central banks, brokers, investment centres, firms and the public, among others. All information flows to the bigger players, and since they are bigger than the others, they form the final price of the goods, i.e., currencies. If such a big player is ready to buy at a high price, then everyone in the world will sell only to him.But he won't buy forever, he doesn't need so much, and more importantly, the news background has changed, and he is selling it at a lower price in order to minimize future losses. And so it is with all the big players. No one will sell or buy at a big loss, but only to minimize a made loss. This swing will be eternal.

Where's the scam here?

About the indicators.

Indicators are not trading. They are helpers for market analysis.

I'm not selling indicators or expert advisors that supposedly are able to produce exorbitant results.

I am disgusted by the way many people deceive uninitiated people.

I have decent things that I am not ashamed to put on the market, but I do not do it and will not do it out of morality.

Another thing is an indicator that gets rid of the chore of constructing trend lines or doing other time-consuming work. There is no morality or deception here.

That's the way it is, young man. Better read the forum in silence, as most users of this forum do. And no one will rebuke you.

You don't tell me what to do. Holy shit! You don't know a damn thing) Sellers, buyers )))) Yeah give the economy to the speculators....

Serqey Nikitin:

One-sided and wrong!

Currency or money - they are a screen here, or for Beginners, a wrapper...

In fact, the investment market is a trade in information, or unique solutions..., new solutions, at the level of inventions, which replicate the currency printing press with varying degrees of efficiency...

Consequently, the risks here are extreme...

Congratulations - at least we agree on one issue...

Well, well, well, I begin to understand that speculators are investors, and those who really need to buy currency, according to the ideas ofOleg Bondareva and yoursare just suckers in a scam.

And how does a company buy raw materials in one country, equipment in another, hire transport in the third? Are they investors too???

Let's cut the bullshit, Mr Investor)).

P.s.

I forgot to add.

As long as your deposit is in surplus you are a speculator, and when it is in deficit you can be proud, you are an investor. sounds.

Reason: