Is it realistic to make money on forex? - page 11

For those who want to learn from 0, I advisehttps://vk.com/foreksobuchenie(trains absolutely free) . I myself have been trained by him, only the best recommendations.

iryna1990:
For those who want to learn from 0, I advisehttps://vk.com/foreksobuchenie(trains absolutely free) . Sama had his training, only the best recommendations.
Better yet, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpiw9YF5D60

Is making money in forex realistic? For some time now, I think it is. Take a look at the signals menu item, for example. There are a lot of examples of good confident earnings here. The balance curve is always up! Would you say that you will still lose money one day? Yes, if he does not place stop losses, it is possible. Although, if you open transactions with a small lot, there is little chance to get a stop out or a margin call. But pay attention to those who set stop losses! This is aerobatics! So my answer to the topicstarter's question: Yes, it is possible to earn on forex consistently and regularly - see Signals.

I even could not imagine that very soon work in Forex will become for me a hobby and the main income that brings good money. At this site everything is clearly explained and taught. Now I work only with them and do not regret it. ***

Timo777:

I have been a beginner in this field, I did not even believe in earning any money. I spent long hours on different websites and groups.

Alexander, why do you want to engage in necroposting and post a link to your blog?

Timo777:

I even could not think that very soon work in Forex will become my favorite business and the main income that brings good money. At this site everything is clearly explained and taught. Now I work only with them and do not regret it.

You better send me your trading stats over the years and not this link)))

There are three ways to make money in forex: 1. You have your own forex office. 2. You know shit, but you don't know how to do shit, so you create a super course and say the easy stuff you read in a smart book. 3. You have spent a lot of time studying and understanding the basics of the market, you know by heart the history of binary pairs, you analyze the charts for 25 hours every day, you tried and made mistakes, but conclusions were drawn and now you apply this knowledge to the market.

Timo777:

I used to be a beginner in this field, I didn't even believe in earning any money. I spent long hours on different websites and groups. Then I came across an interesting site. I couldn't even think that very soon my job in Forex would become my favorite occupation and the main income that brings good money.

I wonder how you work with them. Do you read their ancient articles?

Evgeniy Zhdan:

How do you work with them, I wonder? Do you read their ancient articles?

It's just an advertisement.

Sergey Lopatin:
There are three ways to make money in forex: 1. You have your own forex office. 2. You know shit, but you don't know how to do shit, so you set up a super course and say the easy stuff you read in a smart book. 3. You have spent a lot of time studying and understanding the basics of the market, you know by heart the history of binary pairs, you analyze the charts for 25 hours every day, you tried and made mistakes, but conclusions were drawn and now you apply this knowledge to the market.

Dibs on the third type :-)

Reason: