What ways do you know of to increase profitability? - page 9

Actually interested in strategies with SL=TP while I have not found any way to increase profitability(((((

dentraf:
Actually interested in strategies with SL=TP while I have not found any way to increase profitability(((((
Does your strategy give a positive MO profit with a constant lot?

Demi:
Does your strategy produce positive MOI profits with a constant lot?

I don't have one with equal stops

dentraf:

I don't have one with equal stops

Well, then the goal is not to increase profitability, but to find a profitable TS.

If you have a TS with a positive profitability MO when playing with a constant lot, then the task of increasing profitability lies in the MM - determining the optimal lot, money management, etc.

TP, SL, ways to increase profitability depend on the type of system. For example, what is good for momentum strategies is killer for man-reversion and vice versa. So it is foolish to give universal advice.

A strategy with SL=TP loses with the speed of the spread, and even independent of the type of strategy, even if you take the direction of transactions at random. anyway, profitable will be a little less than loss-making because of the spread, if it were not there would be 50% of those and those!!!!! and so I would like to increase the profitability of the system

dentraf:
A strategy with SL=TP loses with the spread, and even independent of the type of strategy, even if you take the direction of transactions from the junk. anyway, profitable will be a little less than loss-making because of the spread, if it were not there would be 50% of those and those!!!!! and so I would like to increase the profitability of the system
what kind of system? TP=SL is not a system

Avals:
Which system? TP=SL is not a system

Any system, it doesn't matter.

dentraf:
anyone, the system doesn't really matter.

This is exactly the case with my proposal to use a transaction volume management system based on the properties of the statistics. The profit hidden in the fluctuations of statistics is much bigger than the negative impact of the spread...

dentraf:
any, the system doesn't matter.
wow!
Reason: