From theory to practice - page 1929

Aleksey Mavrin:

It's easy to get the day of the week and so on from any date. What were the tests, if you have an Expert Advisor, let's make them on a bigger quotes history, it's interesting, isn't it?

By the way, what time period has the quotes been in the archive? As far as I understand 2 months is the time spent for quotes archive or do you mean the quotes you have saved during 2 months online?

Well, try to do the following thing from the tick archive by columns:

1. Day of week (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

2. Hour

3. minute

4. Second

5. Bid

6. Ask

All rows of the table must be filled in by the second. I.e. if there was no quote in the given second, the previous value is written. In column 7, we should set bit = 1, if the quote is real, and bit = 0 if it is a pseudo-quote (i.e. previous value).

I'm sure such a task will make you feel bad :)))

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Для получения текущей рыночной информации служат функции SymbolInfoInteger(), SymbolInfoDouble() и SymbolInfoString(). В качестве второго параметра этих функций допустимо передавать один из идентификаторов из перечислений ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER, ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE и ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_STRING соответственно. Некоторые символы (как...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

A top-level Grail is a way of withdrawing money from a tester

the owner of a medium-level Grail withdraws from the demos

:-)

That's your bedtime story, uncle.

Alexander_K2:

I'm sure such a task would make you sick :)))

I solve such tasks every day in packs and nothing, the tests are normal.

secret:
I solve such problems every day in packs and nothing, the tests are normal.

??!!

Pardon me... This is something beyond my reach...

Well, let's have your ticking archive

secret:
Well, let's have your tick archive

I never had one. I keep my own - only in the last 2 months have I started recording time in it and learned to thin it out, as bequeathed by the Sorcerer, who has gone to Inostex, apparently, forever :(((

So, are you looking for a challenge or a rant?

secret:
So, you want the task or the chitchat?

Me?! :))) That's hilarious.

I don't need anything. I'm just a Shadow here.

Alexander_K2:

Well, try the tick archive thing like this, column by column:

1. Day of the week (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

2. Hour

3. minute

4. Second

5. Bid

6. Ask

All rows of the table must be filled in by the second. I.e. if there was no quote in the current second, the previous value is written. In column 7, we should set bit = 1, if the quote is real, and bit = 0 if it is a pseudo-quote (i.e. previous value).

I'm sure such a task will make you feel bad :)))

You may think that you have it. What do we do further? How to thin, etc.

We need a complete roadmap )

s.s. The tests that showed 50% per month, they showed it in what period? These tests can even be trusted?

Aleksey Mavrin:

We need a full roadmap )

see previous 1929 pages)
Reason: