EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 323

peter888:
and how long will we hesitate like this?
Well, until they come up with alternatives to forex...

rangerr:

Good morning and have a good week.

Wolfie? It's small. It's not a guide to action, it's a question.

As Lenya Golubkov used to say - "I'll fix my wife's boots!"

sever30:

pound/bucks buy 1.55772, TP 1.56053, SL 1.54644; sell 1. 1.54644, TP 1.54314, SL 1. 55772.

TP

RekkeR:

Good morning and have a good week.

?

Hi, but why the sell?

sever30:

TP

and the North, meanwhile, is chopping and chopping ... Well done!

strangerr:
Hello, but why sell?

It was you and Gip who taught it yourself. Or Ms. Galina on webinars? I do not remember exactly.

Sever30 also does not take students. Then he will forget everything himself and will also ask why to sell or buy.

RekkeR:

It was you and Gip who taught it yourself. Or Ms. Galina on webinars? I do not remember exactly.

Sever30 also does not take students. Then he will forget everything himself and will also ask why sell, why buy.

I wrote a whole page over the weekend that you have to buy, and you have to sell, and then you have to learn:)))

RekkeR:

Sever30 does not take students. Then he will forget everything himself and will also ask - why sell, why buy.

:)

I will bequeath it to my children:) and I will share it with you if I do not have more than 3 reversals by June. So, cheer for the forecasts:)

sever30:

:)

I'll bequeath it to the kids:) and I'll share it with you if I don't have more than 3 reversals by June. So cheer for the predictions :)

what year?

strangerr:
I wrote a whole page over the weekend about buy and you sell, so teach you after that :)))
I agree with everything except the aussie....
Reason: