From theory to practice - page 1910

Grigori.S.B:

A tale from the past. If you mean the financial market, not the collective farm market of course. The modern financial market is created and driven by a few to a dozen participants, and "people" (retail traders) are food for it, plankton.

Do not make me laugh, good man.

And units-tens are no longer people????????

Uladzimir Izerski:

There's no point in us arguing. Not at all.

We can and should exchange thoughts and ideas.

I haven't read your whole thread. Sometimes I glanced at the latest posts. Didn't find anything new, so I didn't get into it much. And now I'll read it.

The fact that you haven't found anything new is already good, it means you are on the right track;)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Apophenia

Martin CHEguevara, 2019.12.29 22:48

I would like to point out that you have been treated to a typical switch of concepts.
Who told you that you can make money on macd,ma?
Who told you that by identifying the trend you can make money?
What are these assumptions based on?
On word of mouth?
Where are the statistics? Have you seen them?
No. And yet you believe, of course, because, AND THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT => you have no reason not to. Everybody falls for it. And they ride the rails losing money...
My difference from the rest is that I have enough reasons and facts not to believe anyone)

Apophenia

Martin CHEguevara, 2019.12.26 15:04

As promised, simple and visual simulation of market bars and cluster volatility

Apophenia

Martin CHEguevara, 2019.12.25 22:46

We are observers.
We will never know the exact causes.
We can never predict anything. For us, the timetable is always random.
Rena well really... Is it that hard to understand or what???
That's why we're starting with the SB. BECAUSE IT'S OUR, OUR INITIAL TRADING CONDITIONS.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Don't make me laugh, good man.

And a few dozen or so are no longer people????????

Quite right, in contrast to the collective farm market, these are not people, but professional participants or institutions. In worker-peasant terms, they are large firms.

But it is never too late and there is no shame in broadening your horizons, even if you have grey hair.

Apophenia

Martin CHEguevara, 2019.12.25 19:20

The point is that you watch where the last coloured square leads and open trades there anyway.

Anyone who puts trades against the squares representing volatility differences will get sucked in.

There is a lot to say about entry points, but the point is that they don't exist. But the point is that there are no actual POINTS.

Because the market process is a probabilistic process.

There is noise, there is fluctuation, and you can just assume that the price will fluctuate higher or lower for a while and that's it.

these are all my main points of the apothecary thread.

You don't need more in principle to start at least moving in the right direction.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Wizard2018, definitely a genius)

Grigori.S.B:

Absolutely right, unlike the collective farm market, these are not people, but professional participants or institutions. In worker-peasant terms, they are large firms.

But it is never too late and there is no shame in broadening your horizons, even if you have grey hair.

That's what I thought, they are not human beings. Robbing honest people.)

What are you doing here? Waiting to get ripped off by these miscreants???

P.S.

There areWall Street Wolves in the markets. They gnaw on everybody. Bulls and bears.)

Reason: