Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 2

Armen:
Pending orders and inertia moves?

That's what I earned in news alone Note the time per lot and the deposit. It's all on the real.

deskipper:
It's a scalper's dream to see three seconds ahead!!! but unfortunately there is no such thing....
There is. I know there isn't.

jyiv:
I know it's there.
Share the secret?

deskipper:
What's your secret?
I'll message you in private.

newdigital:

By the way - the information is also available on the forum - in this thread Trader's Reference: Orders, Prices, Hut, Funds, Currencies (I generally recommend this thread to everyone who comes to the forum for the first time), for example :

no there are only general features here.

How do you intercept the signal ?

Or the very first broker that delivers a signal on referral brokers I need something like this to know.

jyiv:
I'll text you in person...
I'd like to know... I'd be very interested to know...

jyiv:
I'll write to you in person.
If it's not too much trouble...

SAPIENT:
If it's not too much trouble...

What kind of system is this if everyone knows my secrets, especially since I have nothing to gain from it.

I want to understand myself and not give away what I have been collecting for years.

jyiv:

no there are only general characteristics.

How can I intercept the signal ?

Or the very first broker that supplies a signal by referral brokers i need something like this to find out.

Greetings

If you want to be sure you'll get the signal you want when you get the signal from a broker that supplies referral brokers, you'll have to open an account at least at your own bank.

PS. The thread title (sorry for frankness, heartily) is nonsense, and it all looks like self-propaganda.

The title of the thread (with all my heartfelt apologies) is nonsense, and it looks like self-propaganda."This is bullshit :)

jyiv:

What kind of system would it be if everyone knew my secrets, especially since I have nothing to gain from it.

I want to figure it out myself and not give away what I have been collecting for years.

Well, then I do not understand the point of creating this thread ... You have a system - which works and brings real profit + you do not want to share it ... You don't want to share it ... so why bother writing about it? There is a law: "If you find a system that yields forex profits and you use it yourself, it will continue to yield profits for a long time ... But if you share the system with others, it will lose its effectiveness, because not everybody can make money on Forex... It's like pouring money from an inexperienced trader's pocket to the "Wolves of Wall Street")))
Reason: