From theory to practice - page 1907

Fiction, of course.

Alexander_K2:

You're right about the timing, mate.

And Sasha's gone. Toddler is. But he's busy right now kissing the Grail. He told me not to bother him.

I'm just his Shadow.

K2, where have you been?

;)

Here's a bonus for you.

and one of the realizations

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/21605

Henderson's Filter
Henderson's Filter
  • www.mql5.com
Multi T3 Slopes Индикатор Multi T3 Slopes проверяет наклоны 5 скользящих средних T3 с разными периодами и складывает их, чтобы показать общий тренд. Multi JMA Slopes Индикатор Multi JMA Slopes проверяет наклоны 5 скользящих средних Юрика (JMA) с разными периодами и складывает их, чтобы показать общий тренд. Price Zone Oscillator PZO...

Glad to have you back here, Alexander. During your absence at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/329518 I demonstrated a trading tactic with ideas very similar to yours: return to some average, determined, however, not by the rate, but by the deviation of two currencies from the curve strongly correlated with them, open trades at a large deviation from it, close at small values of the deviation. The tactic is also similar to yours in that the trend spoils it. We are now seeing a return in "focus number 8", which has dragged on. I think you would be interested exactly because of the similarity of these properties, although it is about linear combinations of currency pairs. In addition, the basis of the analysis is correlations and I think it is close to you.

О неравной вероятности движения цены вверх или вниз
О неравной вероятности движения цены вверх или вниз
  • www.mql5.com
Доброго времени суток. В преддверии нового года решил сделать достоянием общественности один из очевидных выводов о природе рынка...

Vladimir:
Glad you're back here, Alexander. During your absence at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/329518 I demonstrated the tactics of trading with the ideas very similar to yours: return to some average, which is determined, though not by the rate, but by the deviation of two curves' rates from the curve strongly correlated with them, open transactions at high deviation from it, close at low values of the deviation. The tactic is also similar to yours in that the trend spoils it. We are now seeing a return in "focus number 8", which has dragged on. I think you would be interested exactly because of the similarity of these properties, although it is about linear combinations of currency pairs. In addition, the basis of the analysis is correlations and I think it is close to you.

Greetings, Vladimir!

No, it's not interesting at all. The truth is not about price, but about time and you know this very well. The market processes cannot be considered outside of this parameter and if the strategy does not take it into account, then you don't need to read any further and no tricks will help.

Actually, the problem is the correct separation of the so-called true flow with certain properties from the quotes flow.

Remember that Doc has previously defined that the market tick time is a sum of Gamma and Cauchy distributions. The task is precisely to sift out the Cauchy distribution. After that, from the tick series we get something interesting that has certain properties. This is the kind of data you can work with and Warlock was 100 times right when he said that the main trick is in preprocessing the data and that this is the main secret of all the Masters watching us from the outside.

I would probably take part in discussions about the properties of such a flow either here or on SmartLab, but no one has advanced that far from the active participants yet and I'm just not interested.

For once, I'm just not interested in communication! I'm surprised at myself... :)))

Martin CHEguevara:

Yeah... You've got to figure out what's on the market.)

You must be out of your mind... what kind of pissing?

What are you...? used to be a normal person)

:))) Don't be scared, mate. I'm just bored... Bored on the forums... It makes no difference whether it's here or on the smartphone. The real Wizards have stopped contacting me - they're counting money. They don't have time, you see...

Alexander_K2:

:))) Don't be frightened, mate. I'm just bored... Bored on forums... It makes no difference whether it's here or on the smartphone. The real Wizards have stopped contacting me - counting money. They don't have time, you see...

Are you still the same dreamer who got nothing?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Are you still the same dreamer who was given nothing?

Hello, Rena! Am I asking for something? You have me confused with someone else :)))

I'll tell you a secret, in case you don't know. When the Wizards see that a sufferer has come too close to the Grail, they themselves reach out and help him take communion, then disappear again...

Alexander_K2:

Hello, Rena! Am I asking for something? You have me confused with someone else :)))

I'll tell you a secret, in case you don't know. When the Wizards see that the sufferer has come too close to the Grail, they themselves reach out and help him take communion, then disappear again...

If you're close, don't stop.

Show me what you've worked for.

Renat Akhtyamov:

If you come up, don't stop.

Show me what you've worked for.

I'm at a crossroads at the moment - to open the signal or without it normally, to tell anything or not. The last Wizard I spoke to said an emphatic "No!". There you go...

But, even what I'm writing about should give those who are suffering hope. Isn't it enough?

Alexander_K2:

I'm at a crossroads at the moment - to open the signal or without it normally, to tell anything or not. The last Wizard I spoke to said an emphatic "No!". There you go...

But, even what I'm writing about should give those who are suffering hope. Isn't that enough?

It's just trolling.

show the theory, show the practice

Reason: