From theory to practice - page 1900

Martin CHEguevara:
That's cool... But is there any calculation? Like the probability of at least counting a positive event? or conclusions based on the beauty of the chart ?)

No, I don't use statistics, you know, because it's a heuristic approach

each order is placed when the difference between sell and buy reaches one minimum lot (notional, i dont know how much is there in reality)

Renat Akhtyamov:

no, i don't use statistics, you know, because it's a heuristic approach

each order is placed when the difference between buying and selling reaches one minimum lot

You shouldn't. Very, very wrong. If you do not have statistics then statistics has you. Happiness is in ignorance) you are a happy man)

Martin CHEguevara:
That's cool... But is there any calculation? You know, like the probability to at least calculate a positive event? Or conclusions based on the beauty of the graph?)

PS: you can't win only on a trend or only on a flat - otherwise you'll lose either way.

You shouldn't. Very, very wrong. If you do not have statistics then statistics has you. Happiness is in the dark. You're a happy man.)

The main thing is to understand where it's going and why.

and the logic will change

become marketable.

and speculative ;)

and now the answer to your question - why not a millionaire? :

my previous work considered the wrong solution to the problem

and this is just what the doctor ordered ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Have you ever thought about the fact that your picture is from a tester?

And when you go in with your tiny lot in the real market something will go wrong?

)))

EgorKim:

Have you ever thought about the fact that your picture is from a tester?

And when you go in with your tiny lot in the real market something will go wrong?

)))

it's not a tester, it's an indicator that draws both.

Real has been tried, by the way, but I went in without waiting for a reversal in the buying and selling edge

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's not a tester, it's an indicator that draws both there and there

The real has already been tried, by the way, but I went in without waiting for the buy/sell overbalance to start

You're part of your own super\nano\mega formula)))

But you still don't seem to know what you're talking about.)

EgorKim:

You're part of your own super\nano\mega formula)))

Yeah, I'm in love with her, all of a sudden.

or you would have quit a long time ago.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The main thing is to understand where it's going and why.

and the logic will change.

it's the same with all indicators. There are no signals in them, but there is a message of deduction "do you have a plan Mr. Fog ? :-)

Professional: curious as to why and how you got them linear. Purely algorithmic - how did you get away from periodicity. If you build it according to the principle ofmaximum similarity with your personal visual estimation

Maxim Kuznetsov:

it's like that with any indicator. There are no signals in them, but there is a message of deduction "do you have a plan Mr Fog ? :-)

Professional: curious as to why and how you got them linear. Purely algorithmic - how did you get away from periodicity. If you build it as close as possible to your personal visual estimation

the line comes out as the difference between purchases and sales

You do the rest, the formulae are elementary.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah, I had a crush on her in a heartbeat.

or you would have quit a long time ago.

When you were evenly matched, I mean, 50/50, and you hit the market.

The odds have changed because of you. Is that clearer? )))

Reason: