How much is needed.... - page 13

Mathemat:
Does VTE work, in your opinion?

Well, Sart, in your hands anything will work. And yet, and yet... let's take a look at the yen and the Canadian. By the way, did you open on the yen somewhere around 108?

107.81 - bit off 17 quid and went back to 107.65...
And the Canadian has nowhere to go but up...

komposter:
Sart:
I agree, in this particular case it's very much underdone...
I did better ;)

Even got almost in the top ten.

Sergiy, thanks for the predictions!
It's a pity I have an early flight on Thursday morning, otherwise I'd continue this fascinating activity ;)
Well, you were panicking - why no Stop Loss...

Sart:
And the Canadian simply has nowhere else to go - only upwards...
I don't know about that :-) According to my signals it is at the crossroads and it looks like it will go down to 0,98 at least, if it does not bounce from 1. But I could be wrong :-)

JackDaniel:
It's all very trivial. How much money would you need in your account to make $10-20 a day with minimal risk?

Think about it yourself, the yield of Eurobonds is 5.5 per annum

Cronex:
Sart:
The Canadian has nowhere to go - only upwards...
I think it is close to the crossroads and it looks like it will go down to 0,98 at least. But I could be wrong :-)

I`ll put my five kopecks to USDCAD too:
Yes ... there is such a mood ... up to 0,99 he wants to get very much ... and then probably up to 1.0150 - 1.0250 maximum, because a very sad picture for the quid on the daily chart, there is a parabolic movement to the second bottom ... The horror.
My forecast ( I should say at once, I don't work on this pair ) cautious buying attempts from 0.99 to 0.985 stop a little bit lower than 0.98 ... with the possibility of secondary purchases from 0.96-0.955 ... stop below 0.945 ( the theory says there should be a bottom) if they break through there, then where the hell will they go?

Sart:
And the 0.9800 level will not change the wave pattern in any way...
Maybe, it may not change the picture, but with the position at 1,094 and possible decline to 0.98 - I would be sorry to see such a drawdown on the order :-) And that raises the question: will the deposit hold?

Lord_Shadows:
Cronex:
Sart:
The Canadian has nowhere to go - only upwards...
Some doubts about it :-) By my signals it is at the crossroads and it looks like it will go down to 0,98. But I could be wrong :-).

I`ll put my five kopecks to USDCAD too:
Yes ... there is such a mood ... up to 0,99 he wants to get very much ... and then probably up to 1.0150 - 1.0250 maximum, because a very sad picture for the quid on the daily chart, there is a parabolic movement to the second bottom ... The horror.
My forecast ( I should say at once, I don't work on this pair ) cautious buying attempts from 0.99 to 0.985 stop a bit lower than 0.98 ... with the possibility of secondary purchases from 0.96-0.955 ... stop below 0.945 ( theory says there should be a bottom) if they break through there, then who knows where the hell they will go
How complicated traditional TA is, after all! And the answer to the one question everyone is asking - up or down - TA cannot answer unambiguously.
VTE says unambiguously - this instrument is set to go upwards. And pullbacks of 100-150p are commonplace.

Sart:
There you go, panicking about why there are no Stop Losses...
Well, I do.)

Cronex:
Sart:
And the 0.9800 level will in no way change the wave pattern...
Maybe, it may not change the picture, but with the position at 1.094 and possible decline to 0.98 - I would be sorry to see such a drawdown on the order :-) And that raises the question: will the deposit hold?
Exactly right - this question is the only one for me. We may not have enough securities for temporary drawdowns and we need to get stronger in order not to waste further moves upwards.
upwards is not wasted...

Sart:
How complicated traditional TA is, after all! And the answer to the one question everyone is asking - up or down - TA cannot answer unambiguously.
VTE says unambiguously - this instrument is set to go upwards. And pullbacks of 100-150 points are usual.
In this case I have nothing to contradict in view of my poor preparation in wave theory... but opening a weekly chart only a very big optimist will open a long position upwards...
In general my personal opinion, playing 50-100-200 pips on this kind of trend pair is just unwise........we should analyze everything and enter VERY LONG positions after the reversal, many, many weeks ahead with our capital base and play small part by catching pullbacks and small reversals to build up confidence and offset swap losses...
Reason: