and wandering around randomly again... - page 56

Aleksey Vakhrushev:

i see what you are trying to say

Once again 011011011011011 and 01010101010101 are equally probable? my answer is yes I checked (there is always a deviation in the plus and minus) so when you increase the length of the pattern what will change? nothing and again they are equal probability, otherwise you can trade without martin in the +

Exactly (!)

prikolnyjkent:

What you andnowi fail to understand is that by denying the possibility of something happening IN THE MIDDLE of a series, you deny the possibility of the same event happening at the beginning.... For, in a sequence, EVERY POINT IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW SERIES (!!!) with all the conclusions that follow from it... And if something happened at one point in the series (e.g., a +1-2 sequence began), it can ALWAYS happen with the same EASILITY... at any part of the trajectory, for it DOES NOT KNOW where the beginning is located

We, unlike you, understand. And you're pathetically delusional. You're really stupid. What's more, you don't even have the desire to understand.

prikolnyjkent:

What you andnowi fail to understand is that by denying the possibility of something happening IN THE MIDDLE of a series, you deny the possibility of the same event happening at the beginning of the series.... For, in a sequence, EVERY POINT IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW SERIES (!!!) with all the conclusions that follow from it... And if something happened at one point in the series (e.g., a +1-2 sequence began), it can ALWAYS happen with the same EASILITY... at any part of the trajectory, because one DOES NOT KNOW where the beginning is located

You will never prove anything to each other unless you communicate in the language of formulas. And that probably won't help either. If someone has a negative attitude towards a certain person, he will not be able to accept any of his evidence. And disputes and quarrels often occur among scientists, it is not in vain that Perelman left the institute, apparently he was not understood there and was persecuted. Only an international committee appreciated his work.

khorosh:
You will never prove anything to each other unless you communicate in the language of formulas. And it probably won't help either. If someone has a negative attitude towards someone, they will not be able to accept any of their evidence. And disputes and quarrels often occur among scientists, it is not in vain that Perelman left the institute, apparently he was not understood there and was persecuted. Only the international committee appreciated his work.

Proving by formulas without understanding of the phenomenon is the best way to become a scientific clown (there are a pond of them on this forum).

Dmitry Fedoseev:

We, unlike you, understand. You're pathetically delusional. You're really stupid. What's more, you don't even want to understand.

Well, how can you understand if you claim that the trajectory will always tend towards zero?!

You see...

You andnowi have started some kind of infinite series of throws.
Let's say after a hundred thousand throws you find yourself at minus 10,000 points.

I come up here and I say, "Guys, don't be stingy. You've got an endless series anyway, so let me make my own profit out of it." - and I start my own countdown on the same series.

WHERE WILL THE GRAPH GO NOW?!

WHOSE ZERO LINE HAS THE ADVANTAGE ?!!

WHERE IS THE ZERO TO WHICH THE TRACY WILL WALK FOR ALL THE FURTHER ETERNITY - you... or me?!

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Proving with formulas without understanding the phenomenon is the best way to become a scientific clown (of which there are plenty on this forum).

This is not always the case. There have been cases where mathematicians have discovered something purely mathematically, but have not understood the physical essence. And then the physicists already, found the interpretation of the obtained formulas.

prikolnyjkent:

So how do you understand if you claim that the trajectory will always tend towards zero?!

Think about it...

You andnowi have started some infinite series of throws.
Suppose that after one hundred thousand throws you are at the point of minus 10 000 points.

Then I come up to you and say, "Guys, don't be shy. "You've got an endless series anyway, so let me make a profit out of it." - and I start my own countdown on the same series.

WHERE IS THE ZERO TO WHICH THE TRACY WILL WALK FOR ALL THE FURTHER ETERNITY - you... or me?!

What you are writing about is called cointegration, for which a noob has been given.

The idea is as follows.

We take two time series that are NOT random walks, these series are combined in such a way that the remainder of the combination was random walks, or rather stationary. In doing so, we obtain that for all its deviations, this random walk will MUST return to the union of these two currency pairs.

The trading strategy is exactly as you describe. When this random wandering deviates, we buy/sell, and when it comes back to the average, we close the position.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

What you are writing about is called co-integration, for which a nobile was given.

The idea is as follows.

We take two time series that are NOT random walks, these series are combined in such a way that the remainder of the combination was a random walk, or rather a stationary one. In doing so, we obtain that for all its deviations, this random walk will MUST return to the union of these two currency pairs.

The trading strategy is exactly as you describe. When this random wandering deviates, we buy/sell, and when it comes back to the average, we close the position.

So by random wandering or stationary? )

prikolnyjkent:

So how do you understand if you claim that the trajectory will always tend towards zero!!!

You see...

You andnowi have started some kind of infinite series of throws.
Let's say after a hundred thousand throws you find yourself at minus 10,000 points.

I come up here and I say, "Guys, don't be stingy. "You've got an endless series anyway, so let me make my own profit out of it." - and I start my own countdown on the same series.

No one has an advantage.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

What you are writing about is called co-integration, for which a nobile was given.

The idea is as follows.

We take two time series that are NOT random walks, these series are combined in such a way that the remainder of the combination was a random walk, or rather a stationary one. In doing so, we obtain that for all its deviations, this random walk will MUST return to the union of these two currency pairs.

This is way off the mark altogether. The passenger here can't realise the paradox of a coin's simplicity.
Reason: