From theory to practice - page 1623

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yeah, but you never think where the wind blows.

Then that's where it belongs. It's not making me feel bad.)

I'm not making it up, I just know that facts are stubborn things.)

And I pity all those who are trying to invent a new crazy theory or to improve the old one.

The market is really killing time and energy of such people, people who cannot think critically about everything around them, including themselves.

Trolls are probably the most stupid people here)))

they kill their time deliberately and persistently))))

That's what idiots and alcoholics or psychos do))))

Martin Cheguevara:

And trolls are probably the dumbest fellows here)))

they just kill time knowing what it is))))

That's the way either idiots and alcoholics or psychos do it))))

I haven't seen such idiocy in a long time... and the guy really knows something about machine learning, for example

but, apparently, it does not cancel out the fact that one can be an idiot at the same time ))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I haven't seen such idiocy in a long time... and the man really understands something about machine learning, for example

but apparently that doesn't change the fact that you can be a moron at the same time ))

If he had really achieved something he wouldn't have time to troll, I think).

Too bad Alexander_K for example does not understand that...

The story is roughly the same as that of oleg_avtomat.

Only this guy instead of trolling he just snaps back at everybody and everything, venting his anger and resentment at the people around him for the wasted years)

Martin Cheguevara:

If he had really achieved something he wouldn't have time for trolling, I think).

Too bad Alexander_K, for example, does not understand that...

This story is about the same as oleg_avtomat's

Only this guy instead of trolling he just snaps back at everybody and everything and spews his anger and resentment at people around him for wasting years)

I don't understand why do something if it's not a hobby.

what's the point of getting mad at everyone because of your helplessness )

Martin Cheguevara:

PRP_LINE is the probability that the price will not break the previous low of a candle having broken the previous high and vice versa.

And it is everywhere on all TFs and instruments above 70% at least for the last 10 years.

Frankly speaking, I do not know how to use this pattern yet.

But I have calculated it and checked the algorithm 10 times for all possible logical and mathematical errors.

This probability is possible because, of course, in the calculations I haven't considered those bars that haven't broken through the minimum or maximum of the previous candle at all. It makes no sense because the signal is exactly the break of the maximum or minimum, i.e. what we can really see at the current moment and based on what we can make a decision.

Maybe you or someone else will have ideas about the application of this pattern... or even the fact of possibility or impossibility to apply it, which is equally important.

Binary options. There are no-touch bets and a choice of period. If the payout is at least 50%, then your 70% probability is good enough.

Макс:
Binary options. There are "no touch" type bets and a choice of period. If the payout is at least 50%, then your 70% probability is good enough.

That's an idea... by the way.)

I hadn't thought of that.)

but there is a nuance here... we must take into account the remaining time of the current candle, because each new candle is a new event independent of the old one and our transaction must end exactly at the end of the current candle...

We will not play immediately, but only at a breakthrough... And a breakthrough can happen at the first minute of a five-minute candle for example and at the 4th minute...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't understand why you should do something if it's not a hobby.

what's the point of getting all worked up over your helplessness )

blow off steam in the form of sarcasm or rebuke) simple as that.)

it makes them feel good too)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

but I guess that doesn't change the fact that you can be a downer at the same time ))

they're trying to prove with their behaviour that anything is possible in the world =)

Martin Cheguevara:

that's an idea...by the way)

BO is for suckers.

Vizard_:

BO is for suckers.

Congratulations on "discovering America")

Reason: