"The 'perfect' trading system - page 108

goldtrader >>:
И хде обещанная стабильность? Где Виктор с дипломами, свидетельствами, диссерами?

Victor celebrates the birthday of this project's oldest adaptive trading robot:)

VictorArt писал(а) >>

Victor celebrates the birthday of the oldest adaptive trading robot of this project :)

-65.7% ....???

You can also celebrate anniversaries, which are only -70%, -80% and -90%, as well as demise :) All positive things in life.

begemot61 >>:

-65.7% ....???

This is the equity of 30_GBPUSD.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

Victor celebrates the birthday of this project's oldest adaptive trading robot:)

you always talk about yourself in the third person? :) :(

Avals >>:

вы всегда о себе в третьем лице? :) :(

I thought that such an answer would look very good in the context of that question.

Then again - otherwise you would have kept silent, but otherwise you found something to ask :)

Urain >>:

to LeoV

вот учись как человек даже бредовую идею продвигает, ему на ваши аргументы тфу и растереть,

прёт как бык на красные ворота и плевать ему что все вокруг за дурика держат,

своего лоха он возьмёт (и будет при деньгах) а это главное.

VictorArt писал(а) >> Victor celebrates the birthday of this project's oldest adaptive trading robot:)

A feast during the plague? (с)....)))

Well, it's not all bad. There are only a dozen fools who have contributed more or less notable sums. Maybe employees of this VictorArt research institute of CHAVO or relatives. =)

VictorArt:Наш девиз: "Прибыль ничто - стабильность всё!" :)

I've seen people like that in my life, they gather people around them and make them laugh or make people think he's crazy.

I've met people who are ashamed of themselves, they gather people around them and make them laugh or make people think that he is crazy, while he watches how people react and revels in the fact that people do not understand that he is laughing at them, not realizing that he really is the way people see him.

Reason: