[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 712

Strange, can you tell me anything about that? Because all these volumes suck, too.

fqbj:
Strange, can you tell me anything about that? Because all these volumes are rubbish too.

This is only good for intraday, Ninza has such an indicator, but it will make your brain fry)))

strangerr:

Oh, GURU, have you got apprentices yet?

Somehow ))) they found me on their own. And they and I know where the price will go and where it will be at what point in time. Disciples, confirm!

at best 1.29

MobileMan:

somehow ))) they found me on their own. And they and I know where the price is going to go and where it will be at what point in time. Students, confirm it!

I don't know about the students, but I would have killed such a guru, who led me to a 500 pips drawdown with 10%, in fact he led me to a loss of the deposit - I would have killed )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

It's only good for intraday, Ninza has such an inductor, but it would make your brain go berserk)))

Yeah, but if we could learn to do it all it would be great!!! Man, I wish I could.

MobileMan:

somehow ))) they found me on their own. And they and I know where the price is going to go and where it will be at what point in time. Disciples, confirm!
.... i'm not a disciple, but i have a consensus withMobileMan, idon't know if it will always coincide, but i do have one for the current situation))))

yurchenko:
at best 1.29
please fix it, it will suit me today or tomorrow)))

MobileMan your way to nowhere. Once you've done it, you're already an apprentice. You will come to a point where you will not be able to make a turn with a double lot and you will not be able to fill your deposit. You're going to lose everything and what you've added.

fqbj:
MobileMan is your way to nowhere. You did it once, you are already an apprentice. You may be right about that moment, but you don't know how to do it. You're gonna lose everything and what you've added.

Wouldn't it be silly for people to just follow his lead?

Which he does not call for, and neither does anyone else on this forum....

everybody shares his VISION of the market that is all ...

It's up to each one to decide how to trade ...

Reason: