From theory to practice - page 1627

Martin Cheguevara:

I made robots that open trades in such a way that they appear on the very tops and bottoms of the market prices and then it just started)

I have made such robots that the market will show me how to trade.

but it took me about twenty robots)

Why do I need these indicators?)

i don't want to be a dummy for another five or ten years?)

i'm a time-sucker)

yeah, that's right, that's right

no need for indicators

IMHO the aftar is a stiff. Arguments.......

The main thing is... Help me out in the world......

You're all nobodies, I'm going to draw you a picture right here......................

In a little while...

1 I'll give it to everyone when I find it.

2 This market is bullshit.

2 It's not bullshit, it's all new quantiles..........

3 It's not a hat again.

4 2 and 3 are repeated many times.

5 give the grail c....)))

6 sell the grail the miserables)))

7 disappeared somewhere silent and did not take his leave.

Pity! ))))))))))

the graph is gsb. otherwise mathematicians would arbitrage it. and narrow down the current patterns.

how many talented mathematicians there are in the world interested in markets! and they know all the processes, all the distributions, all the methods of chart analysis!
they would quickly identify all the regularities if they existed.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the post was inspired by ....

Che, you like statistics, don't you?

statistics don't work. because the chart is influenced by news, and investors' reactions to it in one way or another.

you need to track the real timenews releases and analyze them.

and the statistics do not do that on a naked chart.

vladevgeniy:

7 disappeared somewhere silent and did not take his leave.

Too bad! ))))))))))

The signal deleted quickly, so it's not clear if it's profitable or not. If it's profitable, at least there's hope for those who suffer...

p/s. Pity, it was an interesting thread. It was the only one I read, boring now.

So there you go. I'll help everyone, then all of you go. Gemini or something)))))))))))

The show was and isn't...

Although, to be fair, it was clear from the start...

vladevgeniy:

So there you go. I'll help everyone, then all of you go. Gemini or something)))))))))))

The show was and isn't...

Although, to be fair, it was clear from the start...

In my opinion, obvious bipolar disorder. In the depressive phase he disappears from the forum and in the manic phase he reappears in very copious amounts.

danminin:

The statistics don't work. because the chart is influenced by news, and investors' reactions to it one way or another.

You need to keep track of the real time news releases and analyse them.

You need to track the real time release of news and analyse it.

I've been saying that for a long time.

only formulae work.

;)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

In my opinion - obvious bipolar disorder. Disappears from the forum during the depressive phase, but shows up in copious quantities during the manic phase.

))))))))) OK, there's nothing to be done about it. Too bad the show was interrupted instead of ended.)

danminin:
the graph is gsb. otherwise it would be arbitraged by mathematicians. and narrow the patterns in effect.

how many talented mathematicians there are in the world who are interested in markets! and they know all the processes, all the distributions, all the methods for analysing charts!
they would quickly identify all the regularities if they existed.

The regularities in the graphs are plentiful.

Another thing is that they do not have a clear sequence. That is why talented mathematicians cannot build a coherent recognition system.

To make a profit, we only need to know the patterns and the probability of their outcome.

We do not know the future, but we can calculate the probability.

If wrong, protective stops come to the rescue.

Reason: