From theory to practice - page 1612

Igor Makanu:

Why so? - Well, the intraday price movement has its final values, you have to try and look for where and in what sequence to place orders from the opening price to the high/low bar, you hit the SL or TP - the order needs to be moved.... i don't know why, but the proverb about a shell not falling into the same funnel twice - somehow it works in the market, too ;)

You know better than me that any system, whatever it may be, can be reduced to a simple principle, because there are only two types of orders ...)

If you knew by what principle your orders are opened you could simplify the system and make it more reliable.)

In general, I'm glad that at least one "adequate" person on this forum, moreover, a graduate of my faculty =)

ACS rules!)))

Martin Cheguevara:

Hmmm... You were right a breakout works better than a pullback...

It's a kind of chiromancy with good protection against flat... each order adapting to market movements...

But it's still not the same... works probably not reliable enough...
Although who knows what's reliable and what's not...
This is my 14th order system in 48 hours...
I don't know what's reliable, but it's a guarantee the system will make profit in the future.
Unfortunately because the risks are small, the profits are small... somewhere around 50 or 100% a year...
But no analysis is needed at all.
The orders themselves and their stoplosses and takeprofits triggered are both a signal and order opening.

It is a pity, of course, that the profit is always proportional to the risk... the bigger the profit, the bigger the risk...
If you want 50% a month be prepared to lose 50% or more...

Although I hope Igor has an exception judging by his charts...)
And his method of 'drawing' the chart orders is also interesting...
Although ... it would be better to open two opposite sell/buy orders with stops: a stop that does not work out is closer to the market and so on - a lot of orders will be smeared on the chart))) one should try it and see what happens.

It has already become more interesting. The equity is not strongly subsiding and is higher than the balance. This is a plus in TS. The balance is not important. The balance is important only when the first order is opened. Further only the equity works.

Martin Cheguevara:

If you knew by what principle your orders are opened, you could simplify the system, making it more reliable at the same time)

ASA rules!)))

I'm writing ... I do not know myself, I generate all possible options, and what I like the test

ZS: Rules!!!

Dmitriy Skub:

I feel sorry for you, Uncle. Do you believe me?

What's the point of being so toxic? You can't be happy for a man who's doing well, but you can't be ....

Aleksey Nikolayev:

A more melodic and realistic "all-seeing" song than yours:

Alyosha, Vova's posts are for you... You can take it from here.

Martin Cheguevara: There is an "adequate" person on this forum, and he's a graduate of my department=)

So that's where you've been stamped)))

Vizard_:

Alesha, Vova's posts are for you... You can take it from here.

Everyone here has been on their own since 2015 when you started laughing)))) Another robot lord of the grails)

Vizard_:

Alyosha, Vova's posts are for you... You can take it from here.

Instead of pestering the young men, you'd better help the girl with the signal - she only works there with euros/dollars.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Instead of pestering the young men, you'd better help the girl with the signal - she's only working with euro/dollar there.

It is better not to help Poles, they send them away, they demolish monuments...

Vizard_:

The Poles had better not help, they send them away, they demolish the monuments...

They can't forget the heroic Susanin, I guess.

Reason: