From theory to practice - page 1578

Vitali Kadel:
With this yield per month, with 1,000 a year, it would be 23298.

1. For Moscow, it's not that much. If you count by salary, many people have that kind of income for the year.

2. Don't forget about the running costs: you still have to live on something. And the net profit for the year (we are talking about Moscow, of course) will not be that great.

Therefore, I think my definition of the Grail is quite adequate.

Martin Cheguevara:

that's really the end of it) That's how you have to nag a kraal))

Fucking hell... No words...

Alexander_K:

I give up and cease running the thread.

Finally, my appeal:

A brief description of the episodes, for those who haven't watched

1. "Hello, everyone! I'm going to tear up the market... and give away the grail for free!" - declared the main character of the story.

2-1000. "So what if I can't tear up the market, I'm doing it right, it's you stupid kids who don't understand shit... "You just need a key or some formula and you'll have unrestrained profits," said the advocate of the suffering again.

1000-1500. "I will give out the grail, but not everyone, only those who deserve it! What the f... Something is wrong again, I guess I should just increase the sliding window size to a week, because I'm sure it has cycles, and it does not have them on a small timeframe, this shmandelbort has cheated everybody ..." - the show hero was still hoping.

Final episode. "I give up! Give me the grail!"

No offence if anything))

Alexander_K:

1. For Moscow, it's not that much. If you count by salary, many people have that kind of income for the year.

2. Don't forget about the running costs: you still have to live on something. And the net profit for the year (we are talking about Moscow, of course) will not be that great.

Therefore, I think my definition of the Grail is quite adequate.

This is where the grail is. Really, there's already $120,000 in the account. Can you pull that off?)

Alexander_K:

2. Don't forget the running costs - you still have to live on something.

I wonder how other people live in Russia, outside Moscow.

Макс:
That's where the grail is. Really, there's already $120,000 in the account. Can you pull that off?)

No.

In the region of $1,000-$1,500 for the Grail you can talk.

Martin Cheguevara:

Do you really think that someone will sell you the grail, let's say I have such a system, and now instead of making my own money on it I have to sell it for actually pennies

Why for a pittance, I don't understand?

Let's say you have $ 1.000 on deposit and you only live from trading. Every month you have $300 to live on. I immediately offer you $1,000 for your TS. And then you do what you want - develop, expand, etc. Business, in a word. What is wrong?

Alexander_K:

No.

In the region of $1,000-$1,500 for the Grail, you can talk.

Well, I've already given you a lot of free advice - train your instincts. Study graphical analysis in all its forms, learn all the patterns, study the charts of the top currencies for 10-15 years from the m15 timeframe to the weeks.
Forget the formulas, the indicators. Only the chart is important, it shows the mood of the whole market.

Макс:
Well, I've given you many times for free - train your instincts. Study graphical analysis in all its forms, study all the patterns, study the charts of the top currencies for 10-15 years, from the m15 timeframe to the weeks.
Forget the formulas, the indicators. All that matters is the chart, it shows the mood of the whole market.

I don't need any of that shit.

I want to give my daughter the Grail as a wedding present. I started this whole epic for her and I talked about it at the beginning of this thread.

Alexander_K:

I don't need any of that.

I want to give the Grail to my daughter as a wedding present. I started this whole epic because of her and talked about it at the beginning of this thread.

Then forget it, honestly.
I want to give my daughter the Grail as a wedding gift. I started this whole thing because of her, and I said so in the beginning of this thread.
In forex nothing can be a working man.
Reason: