EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 403

Waiting for 52 to start)))

rensbit:
There is a perception that "listen to the analyst and do the opposite" :)

The best analyst is yourself... if you find your strategy, you'll make good profits, and if you don't, you'll be a loser...

93408:

Thanks for the recommendation :)

Might make sense to wait until 1.2720-30 or... I mean, it's scary to lose even more...

5 pips is already from grabbing something :))))

О! It's down again. Was it the canada news that pushed it up?

The EUR is turning to go up 150 pips in the daily channel. There it depends on where the daily channel goes...but the Murre shows the daily channel level 1.2934, which fits in the descending weekly channel.

forte928:

The euras is turning to enter the daily channel, its going up 150p...and there it depends on the direction of the daily channel...but the Murre shows the daily channel level 1.2934, which usually may occur in the descending weekly channel...

And the weekly channel is built at 1.3691-1.3335?

The daily appears to be 1.2588-1.2625 ?

Maybe a silly question, but why not at 1.2778-1.2916 ? I understand that in that case the price will only enter the channel at 1.2763-1.2781, I would just like to understand why it is so and not otherwise.

93408:

This is already a panic.

If you don't want to panic, put down the real account and start searching for your strategy, otherwise you will be even more depressed by the loss of your deposit...

Already today it will be 1.2590...........

forte928:

If you want to find your own strategy, you have to start from scratch.
If you want to start searching for your TS on a demo account, you have to drain at least one deposit first. You don't have to deposit 10,000 or even 1,000 is enough.

forte928:

The euras is turning for the move in the daily channel to start its move up 150p...and there everything depends on where the daily channel turns...but the murre on the daily channel shows the level of 1.2934 which basically fits in the descending weekly channel...I doubt it, because if we go up, there should be five waves, but the fourth wave has entered the level of the first wave...and that should be the case...
I doubt it, because if we go up, there should be five waves on the H4, but the fourth wave has gone beyond the level of the first wave, and that should not be the case for the driving wave. But time will tell.

93408:

And the weekly channel is built at 1.3691-1.3335?

The daily appears to be 1.2588-1.2625 ?

Maybe a silly question, but why not at 1.2778-1.2916 ? I understand that in that case the price at 1.2763-1.2781 will only enter the channel, I would just like to understand why it is so and not otherwise.

The chart shows four channels - one month, one week and one day...it also shows Murray levels, so the price should reach the descending weekly channel and afterwards, pushing off from 1.2989 (the internal% border of the channel is there), turn around and go down forming the descending weekly channel.

Noterday:
Already today it will be 1.2590...........
It's not showing.
Reason: