Does anyone have this simple volume indicator for MT5?

This is a simple volume indicator that uses candle body ratio. I need it for MT5. Or one similar to it. Thanks!
Files:

rran01: This is a simple volume indicator that uses candle body ratio. I need it for MT5. Or one similar to it. Thanks!

I've never seen it before. Can you supply more detailed information on it?

Is it from the CodeBase or you have the original MQL4 source code?

Fernando Carreiro #:

I've never seen it before. Can you supply more detailed information on it?

Is it from the CodeBase or you have the original MQL4 source code?

Yes. It is from the codebase. It operates just like this one. But instead of showing the bulls and bears with a number, it shows bulls and bears with lines. 
Files:

rran01 # :
Yes. It is from the codebase. It operates just like this one. But instead of showing the bulls and bears with a number, it shows bulls and bears with lines. 

If you have taken a code from CodeBase, please provide the URL of this code.

Vladimir Karputov #:

If you have taken a code from CodeBase, please provide the URL of t

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/15409

It is the same indicator as these. But instead of showing the bulls and bears as a number, or histogram, it shows the bulls and bears as lines.

I have attached them. Thanks

Trading Volume Indicator
Trading Volume Indicator
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Volume indicator shows the volume of buying and selling trades on the current bar or on average of specific number of last bars as you want . Both volumes are shown simultaneously with green and red colors for buying and selling trading volumes respectively.

rran01 # :

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/15409

It is the same indicator as these. But instead of showing the bulls and bears as a number, or histogram, it shows the bulls and bears as lines.

I have attached them. Thanks

You have given a link to the code that shows the graphics objects. I asked you for a link to a code that shows data in the form of lines. Where is the link?

Vladimir Karputov #:

You have given a link to the code that shows the graphics objects. I asked you for a link to a code that shows data in the form of lines. Where is the link?

Hi. Unfortunately, no. I don't have the code for the indicator with the lines. It is an indicator that I use on MT4. But I am transitioning to MT5. I only have the EX4, and I am not allowed to share EX4 files on this website, correct? That's why I am hoping that someone has a similar indicator for MT5. Thanks

rran01 # :

Please use: Trading Volume Line

Trading Volume Line
Trading Volume Line
  • www.mql5.com
The indicator compares OHLC prices

Vladimir Karputov #:

Please use: Trading Volume Line

Thank you so, so much Vladimir!!! I really appreciate it!
Reason: