From theory to practice - page 1394

all your TCs are bullshit.

Pardon my French.

And they don't work with you, or at least they work temporarily, for one simple reason - all systems to some extent work more only for a flat or only for a trend.

And both sooner or later one prevail over the other.

that is all.

I apologise for my Chinese.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

Pardon my French.

And they don't work with you, or at least they work temporarily, for one simple reason - all systems to some extent work more only for a flat or only for a trend.

that is all.

What prevents you from making a TS that works quite effectively in the Trend and in the Flat? The nature of the movement is the same...

Ha ha. To read that, anyone can make a grail in an hour. And even in a trend and in a flat))) What's an hour? In the morning, with a cup of coffee, he wrote a dozen of them and went to the canaries... ))))))

However, the branch is growing in pages...

vladevgeniy:

Ha ha. To read that, anyone can make a grail in an hour. And even in a trend and in a flat))) What's an hour? In the morning, with a cup of coffee, he wrote a dozen of them and went to the canaries... ))))))

However, the thread is getting longer and longer...

Almost anyone, nothing complicated. Not in an hour, but in a couple of months it may well work.
Any more or less sensible TS will work on the real market.

vladevgeniy:

However, the thread is growing...

At least someone is facing the truth...)))

vladevgeniy:

However, the branch is growing in pages...

If I knew in advance that the algorithm I was using would be profitable, I could make the TS in an hour, or even less.

But, yes, the algorithm wasn't easy... 1.5 years of hard work and suffering in this thread... Yeah.... Those were the days.

Pardon my French.

that is all.

I don't recognize you anymore, Che...

Didn't you write to some uncle just six months ago: "Just because you're a jerk doesn't mean everyone around you is a jerk". That's a great line!

What happened to you? Huh?

If you have a complete deadlock, but you are a top-notch programmer who knows the theory of random processes, I can send you my TS in a private message. Only in a month and on VisSim. Translate it to MCL and it's done.

Alexander_K:

If you have a complete deadlock, but you are a top-notch programmer who knows the theory of random processes, I can send you my TS in a private message. Only in a month and on VisSim. Translate it to MCL and you're good to go.

I'm not swamped. Thank you... but I don't need anything.

I know all the tricks. I know yours too.

I know the root of the problem, I have a system that works perfectly along the trend and the flat with minimal losses and without using any kind of matrix or anything else.

Understanding the root of the problem explains to me everything that you and others have and what will or won't happen.)

It is very simple - the absence of other variants makes me realize the truth of my statements)

Alexander_K:

I don't recognize you anymore, Che...

Didn't you write to some uncle just six months ago: "Just because you're a jerk doesn't mean everyone around you is a jerk". That's a great line!

What happened to you? Huh?

I was writing.

But I'm not saying everyone's a jerk.

I'm not getting personal.

I'm just criticizing the TCs who post here.

It's not because I'm a provocateur. It's because that's just how it works.

Reason: