Cool system! - page 25

artsnz >> :
We don't need signals from the indicator itself, the second line means the following: If the Expert Advisor works on the tester, we simply connect the indicator to the chart on the tester. Then we get parameters from those lines that we need, in this case we use iCustom function to connect the indicator, not to get data through this function)

>> good evening.

No updates yet ?

Rodiss >> :

What do you mean, the system or the advisor?

Of course the system that liza posted in the first post.

artsnz

I have looked at the Expert Advisor, but the results are not very satisfying.

I have to think how to improve it.

Alivio >> :

Of course the system that liza posted in the first post.

artsnz

I looked at the Expert Advisor, but the results are not very encouraging.

I have to think how to improve it.

I think the EA should be written strictly according to the rules of the original strategy

SO NO MORE ROBOT ON THE SERVER !?!??

If there is a possibility, why not put it on the server.
It may not be an asset in the tester, but it may be much better in the demo.

At the beginning of the week I think I'll put it on the 4 main pairs myself and then report back.

artsnz писал(а) >>
We do not need signals from the indicator itself, the second line means the following: If the Expert Advisor is running on the tester, we simply connect the indicator to the chart on the tester. Then we get parameters from these lines that we need, in this case we use iCustom function to connect the indicator, not to get data through this function)

Thanks, I got it.

Except that my test results aren't really good, or rather, not good at all.

I'm probably just doing something wrong.

Where did the Beta Version: 154 go?

Rodiss писал(а) >>

I have been testing the system on demo version for a long time, but due to time constraints I can only sit in the office for a couple of hours in the evening and the system requires constant presence, so as not to miss signals for entry.

I apologise for my abrupt statement.

For the most part 10 people discuss the system in this thread and if 10 people at the same time will be making money no one seems to build.

They have been, are or will be accidentally attacked by the others and they cannot properly launch the EA.

I think I have a double opinion on it. Some say it works, others say it does not. May I have a report for at least 3, 4 weeks of work?

>> thank you.

Good afternoon!

Interesting system.

I have tested it manually since it was published here.

But due to the fact that I'm not constantly in front of the computer, I have suffered a few drawbacks while getting used to the signals.

Although my balance has shown +25% (for a fortnight), my Equi is almost zero! :)

I have tested it on several symbols at once.

I wanted to ask you: Does the system work too much on your computer?

I can use one or three pairs, but if I set 10, the lag is guaranteed.

Is it just me? Or everybody?

And another thing: the system in its pure state for some reason is not very good at refreshing graphics.

Ie to see the new bars better just re-apply the template to the graphics.

Is it the same for all of them? Or is it just me?

I also noticed the following: it is not necessary to catch the exact moment of the signal.

If the current trend direction coincides with the signal and the price has not yet moved out of the thick bars (TP and SL), then we can place a bet later.

Maybe it makes sense to implement such a thing in an EA?

In case of communication failure, blackout, freezing of computer.....

The only thing I should probably check if there is already an open order of this pair in the same direction with the same TP and SL.

Thanks for the attention, many profits to all!

WitoHOH >> :

Good afternoon!

Interesting system.

I have tested it manually since it was published here.

But due to the fact that I'm not constantly in front of the computer, I have suffered a few drawbacks while getting used to the signals.

Although my balance has shown +25% (for a fortnight), my Equi is almost zero! :)

I have tested it on several symbols at once.

I wanted to ask you: Does the system work too much on your computer?

I can use one or three pairs, but if I set 10, the lag is guaranteed.

Is it just me? Or everybody?

And another thing: the system in its pure state for some reason is not very good at refreshing graphics.

Ie to see the new bars better just re-apply the template to the graphics.

Is it the same for all of them? Or is it just me?

I also noticed the following: it is not necessary to catch the exact moment of the signal.

If the current trend direction coincides with the signal and the price has not yet moved out of the thick bars (TP and SL), then we can place a bet later.

Maybe it makes sense to implement such a thing in an EA?

In case of communication failure, blackout, freezing of computer.....

The only thing I should probably check if there is already an open order of this pair in the same direction with the same TP and SL.

Thanks for your attention, many profits for everybody!

The system does load up the computer a lot. The funny thing is that different brokers produce different candlestick patterns, hence the signals can be quite different. If you compare the tester's performance for the same period on the same pair, the results may be diametrically different. The situation is the same with updating the targets. At one broker the system objectives update stably, at another one everything freezes (I already observed a pause in a couple of days), though other Expert Advisors work as usual. So, for the same pair one will write "sinker" and the other "super-system" ....

sworder писал(а) >>

The system does load up the computer a lot. The funny thing is that different brokers produce different candlestick patterns, hence the signals can be quite different. If you compare the tester's performance for the same period on the same pair, the results may be diametrically different. The situation is the same with updating the targets. At one broker the system objectives update stably, at another one everything freezes (I already observed a pause in a couple of days), though other EAs work as usual. So, for the same pair one will write "plummer" and another "super-system" .....

If you do not know what system you are using and you do not know how to use it, then you cannot be sure of the correctness of your settings.

I don't know what to do with them, but I am sure they will be fine. So I don't see anything strange here.

But about the downloading, we have to do something.

No one figured out why the system is so loaded?

I will try to do it next week.

Anybody got any ideas where to look?

Reason: