From theory to practice - page 694

Novaja:

I open the page and the first thing that catches my eye is "I'll say it again for oligophrenics", it hasn't been this hard yet))))))))

It's just fatigue...

A cultured person will not insult others because of fatigue, while a bully will find a reason to do so even without fatigue). Unfortunately getting a higher education does not make a person cultured. A culture of communication is established in childhood and depends on the family and the environment.

Олег avtomat:

wrong

Oleg, tell us about the key you are looking for.

In this thread or in your own.

People will thank you - it's worth a lot. No sarcasm.

khorosh:

A cultured person will not insult others out of fatigue, but a bully will find a reason to do so even without fatigue). Unfortunately getting a higher education does not make a person cultured. The culture of communication is established in childhood and depends on the family and the environment.

I assure you - this is the style of communication on the forum and nothing else. There is no other way to talk here.

Alexander_K:

I am not giving up on my promises.

I'm sitting here analyzing: is my +18% for the month a fluke or not?

I have left aside my desperate attempt to find the trend/float key. In my opinion, the key is the size of the sliding time window. Could be wrong... Checking....

Reasoning aloud. the Linear Regression Channel Inticator of different lengths on the NZDUSD M15 chart.

Alexander_K:

I think the key is the size of the sliding time window. I could be wrong... Checking....

What if the window is not in minutes but in number of ticks? Determined that on average N number of ticks satisfies the right condition ...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What if the window is not in minutes but in the number of ticks? I have determined that on average N number of ticks meets the right condition...

On NZDUSD the range of ticks per second is from 0.5 to 2.5, of course plus or minus on different days.

Monthly report (on real, of course):

Alas, it's hard without the key...

Hard, so to speak...

And Automatische hid the key and won't share it :(((

Alexander_K:

One month's report (on the real, of course):

Alas, it's hard without the key...

Hard, so to speak...

And Automatische hid the key and won't share it :(((

don't cry...

Sasha, look in your personal email, any of them. I sent you the software, maybe there is something interesting there.

If something is not clear, I will explain what and where it was counted.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Now I am looking at my calculations, and I have one trade a month.

Last week I finally switched to trading with the possibility to open trades on different currency pairs at the same time (once again - kudos to goldtrader, sorry he seems to have left the forum...).

The result - it has become more fun and interesting. Well, and on the plus side, so far.

Interestingly, for the first time(!!!) in a year, I haven't changed anything in my TS this weekend. I do not look for the good.

Reason: