HELP WHO CAN !!! - page 5

Techno:
You've already been told five times how to do it by three people, don't understand, look for a ready-made one, or get someone to write it for you

THEY SAID ... AND OFFERED ALL THE OPTIONS THAT DON'T WORK... WITH INITIALLY CONTRADICTORY CONDITIONS OF COURSE I WILL LOOK FOR, WHICH I AM DOING ...

sllawa3:
IT'S NOT JUST THIS EA THAT'S THE PROBLEM, IT'S ANY EA... THAT UNTIL THE SELECTOR IS RESTARTED (UNTIL THE ORDER APPEARS) IT WILL HAVE THE LAST VALUE STUCK IN IT
it's true, the sun is shining and you can't turn it off, so use whatever tools are available to you...

sllawa3:

SAID ... AND OFFERED ALL THE OPTIONS THAT DON'T WORK... I WILL CERTAINLY BE LOOKING FOR THOSE WITH CONTRADICTORY CONDITIONS, WHICH IS WHAT I'M DOING...
and what are the contradictions in calling select twice (or once) and finding out how many market or other orders and then acting on the result ?

sllawa3:

SAID ... AND OFFERED ALL THE OPTIONS THAT DON'T WORK... I WILL CERTAINLY BE LOOKING FOR THOSE WITH CONTRADICTORY CONDITIONS, WHICH IS WHAT I'M DOING...
I don't know how to explain it, the problem with all of your EAs is that you don't write them correctly, the logic is flawed, others don't have such problems.

keekkenen:
That's right, the sun is shining and you can't turn it off, so use the handy tools you're offered...

THERE ISN'T A TOOL THAT WORKS... SO FAR EVERY SUGGESTED CYCLE IN DIFFERENT VARIANTS IN WHICH THE SAME UNTIL A NEW ORDER WILL STICK OUT THE LAST VALUE... ...WHICH MEANS YOU CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS...

keekkenen:
and what is the contradiction in calling a select twice (or once) and finding out how many market or other orders and then acting on the result?

THE SELECT WILL NOT START IF THERE IS NO ORDER. IT WILL SHOW THE LAST VALUE OF THE ORDER (AVAILABILITY) WHICH DOES NOT EXIST ANY MORE

why are you picking on this counter ? you are trying to check if the order has opened after the order and the select doesn't give you any real information if the order has opened - is that the problem ?

Just ignore it and write a function that guarantees 100% order opening ...

sllawa3:

THE SELECT WON'T START IF THERE'S NO ORDER... IT WILL SHOW THE LAST VALUE OF THE ORDER (AVAILABILITY) WHICH IS NO LONGER THERE

To be honest, it's not clear from the fragments of phrases about the big picture, which is the problem...

so if there is no order and it really is, is that a problem ?

keekkenen:
Frankly speaking, it's not clear from the scraps of phrases about the general picture of events, which has a problem...
The code is wildly mixed up, the same checks in the loop are done 10 times, there are a lot of mistakes, even the modification function has a magik instead of the delay expiry time... it's bullshit, and it's our fault for not explaining it well...

keekkenen:

to be honest it's not clear from the fragmented phrases about the big picture, which is the problem...

so if there is no warrant and it really is, is that a problem ?

IT WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM IF THE SELECT DIDN'T SHOW IT WAS THERE ( IT HASN'T RESTARTED )
Reason: